- Sep 25, 2018
High IQSansDopamine said:On every forum that I've ever been on there is always at least a handful of autists who have a self-proclaimed IQ of 200+. Additionally they like to brag about how uninteresting it is to speak to normies.
If your IQ was really so high then you would realize that having a good dopamine reward system is infinitely better than have a high IQ:
- you'd be extremely motivated all the time (as opposed to muh "lazy genius" who doesn't do shit but "could if he tried")
- more likely to start a business and become rich due to the above
- high on life 24/7
- everything is stimulating
- social interaction is actually fun and interesting (as opposed to muh everybody is stupid and boring because i'm so smart)
- more likely to have deeper connections with others
- better connections in life means larger network = more success in your career and everything else
- less anxiety
- strong sense of purpose and will to live (as opposed to being anhedonic, depressed, and suicidal)
- higher social status
Furthermore, many of you have a gene called the DRD2 A1 Allele. If you are cursed with this awful incel gene it essentially means that your brain has less dopamine receptors and you will always be low status. Your dopamine system is fucked and your fate was sealed at birth.
Some quotes from a study:
...these findings, considered along with studies of humans and animals linking dopamine D2 receptor binding and DRD2 genotype to depression, anxiety, and impaired social functioning......we found associations between the DRD2 A1 allele and early-emerging anxious and depressive symptoms...https://faculty.csusm.edu/sbufferd/...D2 gene and symptoms_Psychiatric Genetics.pdfIn another study of this gene in youths, Althaus et al. (2009) linked the A1 allele to enhanced sensitivity to negative feedback and reduced sensitivity to positive feedback under probabilistic learning conditions...
ChickenWings, where did you test your IQ?
Also, it is true that high IQ people aren't "truly smart". If they were, they'd realise things about dopamine reward systems, about how to interact with normies, about advantages of being beautiful, then become beautiful, then become rich as fuck (because they are smart as fuck) and also charismatic as fuck and get tons of hot girls.
There are a few people like that, but very few. One of them is Richard Heart. But even he is not smart enough to motivate himself to get rid of excess fat and change his phenotype with MTII. He still hasn't figured it out despite being Mensa and multi multi millionaire with tons of lays and good social skills.
If you can't figure out how to blend in with normies and get ahead as a winner among the sheep, then you aren't truly smart.