zzzzzzzzzz

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Yeah man, I went from looking like Eggman to looking like Ballou

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
My face changed enormously from 17 to 25...

Just LOL @ thinking bones in the skull are fused at such a young age.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Happy Go Lucky said:
FireHaze said:
My mandible grew considerably from 16 to 21
Are you srs? So there might be hope for me after all at 19?
Yes. A lot of guys start looking much more robust in their 20s.
[hr]
ItWontBeMe said:
My face changed enormously from 17 to 25...

Just LOL @ thinking bones in the skull are fused at such a young age.
This. Lots of men don't fully develop until their mid 20s.

Ocho

Incel
ya i looked like a potato at 17.  My bones developed more and my face has thinned out significantly into my mid 20s.  My nose got a lot sharper too which was a really good thing

FireHaze said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Are you srs? So there might be hope for me after all at 19?
So basically it's trading your youth for 1 or 2 face points. That's really harsh.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Happy Go Lucky said:
FireHaze said:
So basically it's trading your youth for 1 or 2 face points. That's really harsh.
Yeah most guys don't look like men until their 20s

But Chad looks 24 at 15 and slays everything.

stamaster21

Slayer
FireHaze said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

So true there was this guy who was a sophmore and was 16 he looked like younger version of the nintendo 64 guy duke nukem the hair the whole vibe, this guy was like 6'1 and i had small crush on this freshmen named paulina who was polish the girl was 5'2 at the time and i was like 5'4, we were both 14. She looked like little kid next to this guy she looked like she was age 12 he looked like he was 20 even thou he was 16 and he was only 2 years older than her.

stamaster21 said:
FireHaze said:

So true there was this guy who was a sophmore and was 16 he looked like younger version of the nintendo 64 guy duke nukem the hair the whole vibe, this guy was like 6'1 and i had small crush on this freshmen named paulina who was polish the girl was 5'2 at the time and i was like 5'4, we were both 14. She looked like little kid next to this guy she looked like she was age 12 he looked like he was 20 even thou he was 16 and he was only 2 years older than her.
So did you fuck her?

stamaster21

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
stamaster21 said:
So did you fuck her?
Hell no the duke nukem guy got her then dumped her for a more mature looking girl who was also in one of my classes, laughed because i was thinking in my head he upgraded this girl looks closer to hes age and is more mature. Both girls were 7/10s.