• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Zyzz was very overrated -- he is treated like some ascended God/elite Chad when his life was nothing too special.

Keengo

Joke
I know many will react to this with "cope" but I don't care -- I'm telling it how I see it.

Zyzz is a false idol -- some feigned superhero-esque icon many people falsely attribute to him. Because he aligns with the deluded male fantasy of "get big and get women" like many misc./BBs/etc. guys here who also have made the rounds in these circles/manosphere/communities we tend to think Zyzz was "one of us" and that's why we develop this connection toward him as some sort of ascended warrior.

In other words we want to see ZYZZ IN US because we deluded ourselves in to thinking Zyzz was like us -- but he never was. Zyzz was never an incel -- and plenty of his "stories" were bullshit.

Yeah, reality is he was some slightly tall, kinda odd but sexually appealing somewhat fellow who could get laid here and there. So what? That's anything otherworldly? LOL

Everyone here should know that obviously if you are 6'1" and shredded with a half-decent face you will get laid here and there, but that's not all there is to it. Zyzz's weight was carried on a lot of incels/copers' shoulders since he knew he became an" icon" or "legend" to basement dwellers, dreamers -- incels basically. I mean who the fuck would go to the gym endlessly in hopes of "ascending" other than an incel? It's not complicated.

Zyzz KNEW he was appealing to these low-tier guys, which is why he pandered to his little fan boys -- "we all gonna make it, brah!" "Just lift a lot and you'll be 6'1" and have my face, brah!"

Come on now. Zyzz was nothing as special as some make him out to be -- in fact he's one of the most overrated "slayers" on Earth most likely. To add insult to injury his quality of life overall wasn't that great besides the sex. I mean what mentally well person parties themselves to death at such a young age? If his life was good he'd have lived at least until his 30s/40s -- something clearly was very off about it and if you think his life was some magical dream then clearly you're not seeing things clearly.

Zyzz had to live the "high life" because that's the image he grew in to for his incel fans -- the "party boy who can fuck different women" and etc. Zyzz was likely quite jaded and unhappy -- I mean other than occasionally pulling women he didn't have much to show for besides "muh muscles" and etc. If he truly had it made he would've lived at least a bit longer -- I'd have expected him to be alive now honestly still. But the very fact that he effectively suicided himself in a sense tells you all you need to know -- his life wasn't that great.

Zyzz is a false idol -- he is no hero or ascended God -- just a pre-history muscle buff dude who sold himself/his image as the successful male to his incel fan boys/dreamers. He couldn't even get that great of a quality of life despite all of his sad praise. Zyzz didn't live a horrendous life, but it certainly wasn't as good as some here dream up I'll tell you that.

bimaxordie

Regular
Autists
we forget that back in his days even average guys could date stacies. if you gymmaxx and have some good clothes you are all set. things changed now he would be slightly over average today

FancyWalletCEO

Jesuit
Masculinity Crew
He had a very uplifting and charismatic personality. That's why he's so famous I'm guessing.

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
not going to read but he was basically 4chan /fit/s mascot

it was more about meme factor than anything

he seriously wasn't around on 4chan back in 2009

Sixpence

Aesthetics is spiritual
This is a naive take

Everything he did was before Tinder/Instagram era.

Just think about that. I shouldn't need to say more.

Sixpence

Aesthetics is spiritual
Zyzz never pandered to incels.

Back in his day, pre tinder, an average guy could lift and get laid.

Even his turbomanlet friend Babo got tons of girls

Most guys on bodybuilding forums are normies who can become alphas

Rich PITBULL Piana

WHATEVER IT TAKES
You hating motherfucker
He didn't have much mass but he was about a lifestyle you simple ass bitch

Sub_Zero

Machine
HQNP
He just went shirtless to some festivals and slayed the typical hoes there(allegedly)

That's the whole aesthetics movement just lol

Tons of guys do the same thing all the time

Never understood the appeal of the guy

His face was above average but not giga chad slayer tbh, his mouth area let him down imo, his hair was appalling but possibly acceptable in the late noughties with that gay emo scene look but he had the body of an absolute god, hgh and roid maxxed without bloatmaxxing and he literally kick started the whole aesthetic bodybuilding trend, guy is a legit trendsetter and icon. He was funny as fuck and not to mention a total slayer. Guy banged hundred women what more do you want???

65146_442898812225_351749002225_5052141_5165690_n.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

RTAZQNXkHv4Tg6c5eqVyf-z-n22zt7IgkWpHOECxan0.jpg

Actual tragedy he died. Zyzz dies but jeff bezos lives. Disgraceful world we live in.

Keengo

Joke
Zyzz never pandered to incels.

Back in his day, pre tinder, an average guy could lift and get laid.

Even his turbomanlet friend Babo got tons of girls

Most guys on bodybuilding forums are normies who can become alphas

LOL at this insane level of cope. Average men never could "lift and get laid" -- if that were the case then most men would be slayers.

Maybe what you meant was good looking guys can lift and increase their appeal further, but "average" men never could/never will get laid easily.

Keengo

Joke
mogs you anyway

So? You mog me too. Aren't you that Gambler guy? LOL you mog me and I've even had sex before. You are one of the few genuine losers where it isn't your lack of looks entirely but more so your fucked up head (i.e. the minority since for most men it is only looks, but you are an exception).

But yeah, of course Zyzz mogs me but that doesn't mean I can't see through the whole facade behind the obsession over him.

geneticscel

Rotter
7/10 face but 10/10 body
Honestly the only person with as good structure as him is Jon Skywalker