hairloss expert
lolita said:
Francisco Lachowski said:
zyzz face is sub6
This 
Zyzz was pretty avwrage looking
LOL.

Zyzz before steroids:

Perfect NW0, great jaw, nice facial proportion, clear skin, symmetric, >6' tall. Yeah. Totally average.

He would have been getting girls fine then too. Just not as much obviously as with the roids.

Temoc

Coper
lolita said:
Francisco Lachowski said:
zyzz face is sub6
This 
He was a strong 7 ethnic. Maybe even an 8 for girls that like sand niggers.

He had a great jaw, chin, decent eye area and great hair(his haircuts were stupid but he had a lot of hair)

lolita

Slayer
modified said:
lolita said:
This 
LOL.

Zyzz before steroids:

Perfect NW0, great jaw, nice facial proportion, clear skin, symmetric, >6' tall. Yeah. Totally average.

He would have been getting girls fine then too. Just not as much obviously as with the roids.
He was nw2 in 2010, the hairstyle hid his temples
He would try to squint for the camera, irl his eyes were big 
His lips were long and ugly if he didn't do the kissy face 24/7

He had a long face too.

For an ethnic he was a 7
For whites he is average
[hr]
Temoc said:
lolita said:
This 

He had a great jaw, chin, decent eye area and great hair(his haircuts were stupid but he had a lot of hair)
See above post
[hr]
*wide lips not long lol

Temoc

Coper
lolita said:
modified said:
LOL.

Zyzz before steroids:

He had a long face too.

For an ethnic he was a 7
For whites he is average
[hr]
Temoc said:

See above post
[hr]
*wide lips not long lol
You're right but again for girls into ethnics he was hot. His main flaw IMO was his small mouth, he had big lips but a small mouth opening.

His balding was not that bad for somebody juicing so much, we don't know how much it would have progressed. TBH although I'm one of these freaks nw0 I don't think nw2 is that bad, it may even make you look somewhat more manly.

lolita

Slayer
Temoc said:
lolita said:

He had a long face too.

For an ethnic he was a 7
For whites he is average
[hr]

See above post
[hr]
*wide lips not long lol
You're right but again for girls into ethnics he was hot. His main flaw IMO was his small mouth, he had big lips but a small mouth opening.

His balding was not that bad for somebody juicing so much, we don't know how much it would have progressed. TBH although I'm one of these freaks nw0 I don't think nw2 is that bad, it may even make you look somewhat more manly.
Thoughts on faggotbrah?  He looks like  a disaster Tbh, I wonder how he feels when compared to his brother.lol
Jealousy is always there among.siblings

Temoc

Coper
lolita said:
Temoc said:

Thoughts on faggotbrah?  He looks like  a disaster Tbh, I wonder how he feels when compared to his brother.lol
Jealousy is always there among.siblings
He looks like crap. He got a recessed mandible and his nose job was shitty

His personality is also shitty and he is short(he claims 5'11" but must be 5'9" at most)

Zyzz was charismatic while his brother is a try hard

fincel

Normie
zyzz was the greatest god to ever live i cant believe how he looked like a fuking statue

Leans

Gigachad
Too bad he had ink on his body, otherwise it would have actually looked like an ancient greek sculpture

God I hate this tatoo trend

Cloud said:
I can't believe people pay to go to Thailand. The guys that go there to slay midget asians because they cant get any here are so cringey trying to take advantage of them.

Actually the only legit reason to go there is to get steroids.

Anchilles

Incel
Lifting for 2 years and i can say i got similar body proportions like his,  the genes play a big role.