• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Zyzz face & frame were out of this WORLD (pics)

Bull

GOD
JosefMENGELE said:
Bull said:
Lol i have ethnik features myself but i dont look like an indian like this overrated dude. I dont get it what are his good features besides hair and muscles?? Isnt this a redpilled forum anymore??
Jaw and skull you fagget
I m not saying he is not gl but nothing special for sure. He would get mogged hard in the average uni class. I think incels here worship him because he succedeed in looksmaxing so he is a sort of an inspiration

nada para fazer

Machine
Dark latino said:
nada para fazer said:
This guy is so overrated he looks disgusting and his hair is ridiculous

He still is Caucasian so 1-0

if he is then so am i lol i tought u guys would consider him ethnic

JosefMENGELE said:
Bull said:
Ethnik cope itt.
He looks indian af + his frame was tiny he got the muscles halo. One of the biggest frauder ever

Yellowbrow nerdic cope

nada para fazer said:

Shut up you low e bic only low e bices like low t gooks because it is a hormone level match

nada para fazer said:

Shut up you low e bic only low e bices like low t gooks because it is a hormone level match

lol i dont only like gooks

Downey

Regular
Wow wish I blasted roids

I'm only 18 inch clavicles at 19

VenomGT3

Chad-fil-a
I’d use steroids but the fact that even one cycle would age my face is a no go for me.

Sandwhich1

Regular
VenomGT3 said:
I’d use steroids but the fact that even one cycle would age my face is a no go for me.

It might be worth it though? You would also get the benefits of a high T personality and smell (no blue pill cope, it's legit)

couchtomato

Rotter
Downey said:
Wow wish I blasted roids

17.5 inch here at 20 kill me

even though clavicles is the last bone to grow at around 25 i'm not sure blasting roids will have any effect at this point. best bet would probably be injecting BMP 7 into growth plates

vin98

Rotter
Joncoping said:
Zyzz died because of his congenital heart defect which ran in his family. You could do Zyzz's steroid stack and Dan Bilzerian's narcotic stack, you'll be fine as long as you don't have a heart condition.

There was no proof he ever had a congenital heart condition, that's just the conclusion some Thai doctors came to because they weren't aware of all the shit Zyzz was blasting.

Room2814

Regular
couchtomato said:
Downey said:
Wow wish I blasted roids

17.5 inch here at 20 kill me

even though clavicles is the last bone to grow at around 25 i'm not sure blasting roids will have any effect at this point. best bet would probably be injecting BMP 7 into growth plates

aware me on this process for clavicle growth

also can someone aware me on the long term effects of roids if you juice young? am still within the age-range to do this but at the same time i am just concerned for the long-term consequences

any info is appreciated

vin98

Rotter
So many balding copers jealous of his hair  :giggle:

Who do you think gets more attention while out peacocking at festivals, you with your shitty little fade that every guy has or him with his godly anime hair?