• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Zyzz face & frame were out of this WORLD (pics)

Joncoping

Regular
Looks_Matter said:
I wouldn't take steroids. You can't pass your genetic limit so just train natty. The only benefit of steroids is that you'll reach your genetic limit faster.

Looks_Matter

Regular
Techno Viking said:
Looks_Matter said:
I wouldn't take steroids. You can't pass your genetic limit so just train natty. The only benefit of steroids is that you'll reach your genetic limit faster.

all i see is cope

what if your genetic limit is shit?

why wouldnt you want to reach your genetic limit 5x faster?

how about the other positive effects of testosterone?

You guys place too much value on steroids. Ectomorphs will look bad in clothes and when other males are around FOREVER. Taking steroids won't fix it. The problem is in the bones. Small bones can't carry the same amount of lean mass that big bones can. There is a maximum and when you reach it (genetic limit) you can't go beyond that. Steroids are just a way to reach that genetic limit faster. 

For me it doesn't worth the expense

Anakind

Champion
Looks_Matter said:

That's the most stupid thing I've ever read.

Looks_Matter

Regular
Techno Viking said:
Looks_Matter said:
You guys place too much value on steroids. Ectomorphs will look bad in clothes and when other males are around FOREVER. Taking steroids won't fix it. The problem is in the bones. Small bones can't carry the same amount of lean mass that big bones can. There is a maximum and when you reach it (genetic limit) you can't go beyond that. Steroids are just a way to reach that genetic limit faster. 

For me it doesn't worth the expense

Bones are everything, im aware. Doesn't mean steroids are pointless. Just blast and cruise, we're already fucking dead. Only thing left for people on this site to lose is consciousness. B&C your way to 100kg and maintain it with steroids
If there was something in commerce that can make my bones grow bigger and give me the mesomorph frame I would take it in a heartbeat

But the more I research steroids the more I think it's not the solution and it's not worth the costs. 

I mean other than the expense we have to consider the side effects....like acne and hair loss, it's pretty bad and all that just to get results faster

Anakind

Champion
Looks_Matter said:
But the more I research steroids the more I think it's not the solution and it's not worth the costs. 

I mean other than the expense we have to consider the side effects....like acne and hair loss, it's pretty bad and all that just to get results faster

1. What? Are you a povertycel? The costs of steroids are fucking tiny unless you use the stacks of professional bodybuilders.

2. Steroids don't just get you to your genetic limits faster. They make you exceed those limits. Why do you think professional athletes use PEDs?

Chris Hemsworth said:
Meanwhile on steroidology.com I was told to kill myself for considering steroids at 20. "your natty T is extremely high right now" "you will be on TRT for life!" "reach your genetic limit first!" "steroids ae just the icing on the cake!"

I always knew that "your natty T is high enough now" was bullshit anti steroid propaganda, high natty T means you would be naturally built which few guys just have. They only mean highest natural T you will have in your life which is nothing compared to a cycle.

Techno Viking said:
Machiavellian said:
I always knew that "your natty T is high enough now" was bullshit anti steroid propaganda, high natty T means you would be naturally built which few guys just have. They only mean highest natural T you will have in your life which is nothing compared to a cycle.

its just a big fucking circlejerk of cope

not everyone has high natty t at 20

and even if they do, their t will be higher when pinning

cope like the pope you fucking dougle digit iq bloated 40yo fucktards!

U should start juicing

Looks_Matter said:

That is all you need to know to realise that roids are legit. We are in a race against our youth here, never forget it. A simple 500mg pw cycle will net you 1 years worth if gains in 2-3 months.

Chris Hemsworth said:
Looks_Matter said:

That is all you need to know to realise that roids are legit. We are in a race against our youth here, never forget it. A simple 500mg pw cycle will net you 1 years worth if gains in 2-3 months.
What's pw?

Bull

GOD
Ethnik cope itt.
He looks indian af + his frame was tiny he got the muscles halo. One of the biggest frauder ever

Dolly Buster

Champion
This is one of the Zyzz tributes i listen to

It was a mistake to take all those diuretics and horse steroids though.

JosefMENGELE

Rotter
Bull said:
Ethnik cope itt.
He looks indian af + his frame was tiny he got the muscles halo. One of the biggest frauder ever

Yellowbrow nerdic cope

nada para fazer said:
This guy is so overrated he looks disgusting and his hair is ridiculous

Shut up you low e bic only low e bices like low t gooks because it is a hormone level match

nada para fazer said:

Shut up you low e bic only low e bices like low t gooks because it is a hormone level match

Bull

GOD
JosefMENGELE said:
Bull said:
Ethnik cope itt.

Yellowbrow nerdic cope

nada para fazer said:

nada para fazer said:

Lol i have ethnik features myself but i dont look like an indian like this overrated dude. I dont get it what are his good features besides hair and muscles?? Isnt this a redpilled forum anymore??

JosefMENGELE

Rotter
Bull said:
JosefMENGELE said:
Yellowbrow nerdic cope

Lol i have ethnik features myself but i dont look like an indian like this overrated dude. I dont get it what are his good features besides hair and muscles?? Isnt this a redpilled forum anymore??

Jaw and skull you fagget