Zyzz face & frame were out of this WORLD (pics)

Anakind

King of Chads
He started blasting steroids at the right time.

Anakind said:
He started blasting steroids at the right time.

Ikr? People say don't do it at 19-20 but I feel like that's the perfect time to take advantage of ur age

Anakind

King of Chads
SupremeGentleman said:
Ikr? People say don't do it at 19-20 but I feel like that's the perfect time to take advantage of ur age
Absolutely. Your reproductive function is fully developed by then so there's no danger to it by shutting down the HPTA. But steroids will still have an impact on bone formation and growth. Had I known all this stuff back then, I would have perma-blasted and never gone off.

Anakind said:
SupremeGentleman said:
Absolutely. Your reproductive function is fully developed by then so there's no danger to it by shutting down the HPTA. But steroids will still have an impact on bone formation and growth. Had I known all this stuff back then, I would have perma-blasted and never gone off.
The risk is worth it imo ESPECIALLY if ur a framecel. Also how old r u?

Meanwhile on steroidology.com I was told to kill myself for considering steroids at 20. "your natty T is extremely high right now" "you will be on TRT for life!" "reach your genetic limit first!" "steroids ae just the icing on the cake!"

faggot

Slayer

His face was fucking BEAUTIFUL

Techno Viking said:
Chris Hemsworth said:
Meanwhile on steroidology.com I was told to kill myself for considering steroids at 20. "your natty T is extremely high right now" "you will be on TRT for life!" "reach your genetic limit first!" "steroids ae just the icing on the cake!"
no matter how high your natty t is, your t will be higher when pinning  :giggle:

LOL @ the cope, bunch of double digit iq 40yo fucktards

they should flush themselves
Legit. I always wonder what these fucking dudes look like irl that give bullshit cope advice

Mr. Joshua said:
Chris Hemsworth said:
They are not completely wrong, don't forget the fact that is Zyzz is actually DEAD.
Zyzz got carried away and was reckless with his life not to mention dude apparently had heart problems !

Mr. Joshua said:
Chris Hemsworth said:
They are not completely wrong, don't forget the fact that is Zyzz is actually DEAD.
Zyzz blasted tren and other extreme steroids for years. His age had zero to do wih his death. I'm just looking at doing straight test cycles for now anyway, eg 500mg for 16 weeks.

shitposter

Normie
Chris Hemsworth said:
Mr. Joshua said:
Zyzz blasted tren and other extreme steroids for years. His age had zero to do wih his death. I'm just looking at doing straight test cycles for now anyway, eg 500mg for 16 weeks.
I have done cycles.  You will keep most of your gains for the first cycle or two cycles depending on how much mass you have already put on natty, but after a certain point you just lose everything when you come off.

Anakind

King of Chads
SupremeGentleman said:
Anakind said:
34. So the real benefits of steroids come too late for me. But I'll go on them anyway for sex-drive, some muscle mass, health issues etc. Wish I had taken them the last 15 years.
[hr]
Chris Hemsworth said:
That's the typical stupid answer of naturals with their fucking self-righteous attitude.

Anakind

King of Chads
Mr. Joshua said:
Pretty weird that the millions of steroid users out there are still alive, huh?

Anakind said:
SupremeGentleman said:
34. So the real benefits of steroids come too late for me. But I'll go on them anyway for sex-drive, some muscle mass, health issues etc. Wish I had taken them the last 15 years.
[hr]
Chris Hemsworth said:
That's the typical stupid answer of naturals with their fucking self-righteous attitude.
Is test expensive?

Anakind

King of Chads
Ideal said:
imagine zyzz in a crown just fkn lol at that low class ethnic roidcell
And here you are, a low class virgin posting on the interwebz.

Joncoping

Normie
Zyzz died because of his congenital heart defect which ran in his family. You could do Zyzz's steroid stack and Dan Bilzerian's narcotic stack, you'll be fine as long as you don't have a heart condition.

Looks_Matter

Normie
I wouldn't take steroids. You can't pass your genetic limit so just train natty. The only benefit of steroids is that you'll reach your genetic limit faster.