Zyros: A Study in Cope

Zoosus

Chad
New Poster said:
Free Dick said:
but I'm starting to feel sorry for him tbh
Good.  We can't all tool on him forever.  After a while, he might actually leave if we don't give him enough validation to stay.  Zyros is like a natural resource that doesn't last forever.  We need strict conservation laws to make sure our use of him is sustainable in the long term.  I want future generations to be able to log on to Lookism and lol at some 4/10 with a little girl's body making a Zoolander expression while wearing seven coats.  I want them to be able to read the 2,174th Zyros rating thread ("Do I look good with corn rows?").  I want to teach my children the fine art of posting his shirtless body into his threads.

But, if we keep going at the rate we are, the sun may set on today's bright future of Zyros-related humor.  Don't let that happen.  Give him the little bits of validation he needs to keep posting.  Because once this resource is gone, we may never get it back again.

Fking lol, this is definitely top 5 g.o.a.t threads on lookism

:clap:

To bad we can no longer enjoy zyros' perfected art of coping like a fine wine

:crying:

We were all witness

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
he still posted on ********* occasionally back when i browsed it a few months ago, baiting compliments from truly deformed incels by posting frauded pics without his frame.

How do you guys not see brilliance of Zyros' plan? He's a chad, but as a chad he wouldn't be famous on lookism, because chad is mainstream, he is everywhere. So how could he stand out? He would need to have some major deformity, and make us think he is coping. So he took the time to master photoshop, chads like Zyros need to just write on google "photoshop tutorial" and when he read the tutorial, he already mastered it. Before posting pictues on lookism, he photoshops his bideltoid and takes 20 inches off. I managed to sneak some picture of zyros, and one of them is my avi. (But even that one is photoshopped, his bideltoid is actually too big that it couldn't fit even on the largest monitors)

5'2Manlet

Coper
KingMe said:
Will Zyros read this post and:

1.) Have a massive dopamine crash and cortisol flood leading to intense feelings of inadequacy and finally finding the true redpill regarding himself
2.) Go ER
3.) Enact emergency coping protocol as he has dreamed and mentally perfected after hearing people attempt a previous redpill dosing

The answer is 3

:tatum: x100

your mom

Banned
zyros said:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT seriously.

now srs what fucking problem do you have? This goes beyond just wanting to troll some user like zoosus did. Every fucking post I see from you is about me. Every thread or shit I post, you reply with unrelated shit always about the same shit about frame. 

Seriously what the fuck happens to you? Is it hate? Why do you hate so much that you have to be obsessed with prosecuting me on the entirety of this forum?

Gosh I understand this forum trolls and is mean many times but this?

Now on the topic: WHEN in my fucking history on this forum did I deny that I am a framecel? WHEN in the history of this forum did I brag about angular lower third? What the fuck happens with you that you have to remind this every time as I spent all my time here lying about my frame? Holy shit srs.
legit,zyros have bad frame but facewise probably he moggs many people here, he is goodlooking .i give his face solid 6/10 if he isn´t bloated.

tagme

Coper
"legit,zyros have bad frame but facewise probably he moggs many people here, he is goodlooking .i give his face solid 6/10 if he isn´t bloated."

yeah totally agree

Jones said:
His face is repulsive.  I said this the second I saw him. Zero bones, overly deep set eyes, huge nose, fish lips, thick saggy incel skin.

And this is what he looks like in his cherry-picked pictures. I can't imagine how disgusting he looks in person.
HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR THESE 2 TO GO TOGETHER

SibylleRauch

Normie
Zyros posted on Reddit: "I'm a 6.0 but i don't inflate my rating." 
And normal fags responded: "The guy you posted [Zyros] is extremely GL."

RealRetard

I pray to no one
HQNP
Someone send this legendary thread to zyros on cuckmaxme to remind him of the time when he got brutally obliterated in his thread

:cage:

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Someone send this legendary thread to zyros on cuckmaxme to remind him of the time when he got brutally obliterated in his thread

:cage:
This is the thread that drove him off here

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Belongs in the legit thread group
Edit: moved!