Zyros: A Study in Cope

Contrary to popular belief...he does not have a "GL face". 

Can you retards not see through the misleading but obvious angles, lighting, distortion, etc. that he uses in his pics?

Jawimplants

Banned
Mughal Emperor said:

Can you retards not see through the misleading but obvious angles, lighting, distortion, etc. that he uses in his pics?
I don't need angles to see this guy is fucking ugly. A small part of one molecule is enough.

This faggot can flush himself, along with his selfglorifying threads.

Sub_Zero

Gigachad
HQNP
Yeah he is definitely not ugly

But he does think he has the face of a fukin model despite what he says when you point that out

Just look at his expressions

KingMe

Chad
León said:
Lol funny thing is it's been confirmed 10x over that it's always the ugliest people here who try to rag on others looks

post your face @"new poster" 
Almost have a hard time trying to picture how disgusting you must look yourself :ugh:
Lol, I've had this guy pegged as a uglycel since day one tbh. His posts all seem like an idea of some Chad fantasy he jerks off to at night.

Mughalistan

Coper
Jawimplants said:
Mughal Emperor said:

I don't need angles to see this guy is fucking ugly. A small part of one molecule is enough.

This faggot can flush himself, along with his selfglorifying threads.
:clap:

Lel

Gigachad
Let's not forget his latest thread where he posted a distorted, blurred , cropped 100km distant from camera picture and claimed it as his most accurate.

zyros

Slayer
Lel said:
Let's not forget his latest thread where he posted a distorted, blurred , cropped 100km distant from camera picture and claimed it as his most accurate.
Another false accusation faggot.

I said it was accurate becuase I asked for ratings and MEASUREMENTS DONT NITPICK SHIT, because it was taken with a non mobile camera at a distance.

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
KingMe said:
León said:
Lol funny thing is it's been confirmed 10x over that it's always the ugliest people here who try to rag on others looks

post your face @"new poster" 
Almost have a hard time trying to picture how disgusting you must look yourself :ugh:
Lol, I've had this guy pegged as a uglycel since day one tbh. His posts all seem like an idea of some Chad fantasy he jerks off to at night.
My pic: http://lookism.net/Thread-rate-New-Poster

It's "cherry picked" though.  I'm actually 9.53/10 in mirrors

someonesalt

Normie
New Poster said:
KingMe said:
My pic: http://lookism.net/Thread-rate-New-Poster

It's "cherry picked" though.  I'm actually 9.53/10 in mirrors
lmfao legit no hate on you or zyros but man are u really a hs teacher

:tyson:

cant believe this tbh

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
someonesalt said:
zyros said:
A hs teacher? no why?
boyo , @"New Poster" has claimed to be a teacher iirc
My title is officially Visiting Assistant Professor... it's why I have oodles of time