Zyros: A Study in Cope

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Applause.  If Mozart lived past 40 or Shakespeare written another play, neither could have reached such a perfect art as Zyros has perfected.  His medium isn't music, drama, painting, or sculpture, though.  Rather Zyros works exclusively through cope.  His cope is crafted to create finest impression of a poster who has completely lost touch with reality.  The artist has transcended objective reality to live in an idealized Copenhagen where every flaw can be explained away, and every hint of one's true SMV can be ignored.  You need to read Zyros' whole canon to appreciate his monumental achievement, but just a few passages should give you a fine glimpse of his talent. 

Lets take the thread "pics of my FRAME shirtless" ( http://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-Pics-of-my-FRAME-shirtless-Am-I-beyond-salvation ) This magnificient opus introduces the artist's girlish skinnyfat physique:

This pic received exactly the kind of derision one would expect.  Poster after poster declared his body a disaster no woman could love.  But this is just the first act for a cope artist.  Watch as Zyros buils layer upon layer of cope to insulate his ego from his own ugliness.  

First, the artist claims that only face matters:

zyros

Women don't seem to care about frame as much as face
But still the insults flow in.  People continue to lol at the pic and tell him to roid like an athlete about to be cut from the team.  So Zyros pulls out a greater cope.  The camera is distorting his frame:

zyros

Wtf I just looked at myself in the mirror in 3d and the distance between the end of my neck and my shoulder/clavicle is noticably shorter in the photo (no cope I'm srs).
He even writes "no cope."  Perfect.  But the comments continue to pile up.  More reality, more red pills, more unmistable awareness that menopausal women have more T.  

So the coper has to find a way to change the conversation.  This is where Zyros enters his late or "frauding" period in his work.  Take this pic:

Notice how Zyros twists his body away from the camera.  Notices the coat and sweater layers to build up his puny frame.  Notice the dim back lit lighting to create the illusion of greater angularity and nicer skin tone.  Notice how the sweater neck almost hides a weak chin/lower third.  Notice the squinting.  This perfected represents the artists' "fraud" stage.

Now, are you ready for Zyros last touch of cope?

he posted this pic to reddit

DiamondNips

Banned
Lol I saw the reddit post about how he gets 0 success on tinder and the such.

Like damn even I got lays off tinder.

Jones

Coper
His face is repulsive.  I said this the second I saw him. Zero bones, overly deep set eyes, huge nose, fish lips, thick saggy incel skin.

And this is what he looks like in his cherry-picked pictures. I can't imagine how disgusting he looks in person.

KingMe

Chad
:tyson:

He's not ugly but hes very average and slightly creepy looking with a brutally incel frame 
His levels of cope are off the charts, we are bringing in new equipment to analyze these new fields of cope.

Owl

Normie
Jones said:
His face is repulsive.  I said this the second I saw him. Zero bones, overly deep set eyes, huge nose, fish lips, thick saggy incel skin.

And this is what he looks like in his cherry-picked pictures. I can't imagine how disgusting he looks in person.
lol. he has sub 1st percentile lower third masculinity , even way below avg for females

KingMe

Chad
The lols at his 16" bideltoid, square shoulders and birdcage chest can be heard round the spergosphere

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
this is a fun thread LOL

zyros

Slayer
HOLY FUCKING SHIT seriously.

now srs what fucking problem do you have? This goes beyond just wanting to troll some user like zoosus did. Every fucking post I see from you is about me. Every thread or shit I post, you reply with unrelated shit always about the same shit about frame. 

Seriously what the fuck happens to you? Is it hate? Why do you hate so much that you have to be obsessed with prosecuting me on the entirety of this forum?

Gosh I understand this forum trolls and is mean many times but this?

Now on the topic: WHEN in my fucking history on this forum did I deny that I am a framecel? WHEN in the history of this forum did I brag about angular lower third? What the fuck happens with you that you have to remind this every time as I spent all my time here lying about my frame? Holy shit srs.

KingMe

Chad
Will Zyros read this post and:

1.) Have a massive dopamine crash and cortisol flood leading to intense feelings of inadequacy and finally finding the true redpill regarding himself
2.) Go ER
3.) Enact emergency coping protocol as he has dreamed and mentally perfected after hearing people attempt a previous redpill dosing

The answer is 3

zyros

Slayer
KingMe said:

1.) Have a massive dopamine crash and cortisol flood leading to intense feelings of inadequacy and finally finding the true redpill regarding himself
2.) Go ER
3.) Enact emergency coping protocol as he has dreamed and mentally perfected after hearing people attempt a previous redpill dosing

The answer is 3
holy fucking shit you low IQ thick skulled fags:

I KNOW PERFECTLY THAT I AM A FRAMECEL FOR FUCKS SAKE FIND ONE SINGLE POST OF ME IN WHICH I DENY THIS OR COPE BY SAYING I HAVE A NORMAL FRAME, I ALREADY FOUND THAT FUCKING REDPILL THATS WHY I FRAMEFRAUD WITH LAYERS OF CLOTHES LIKE THE FAG OP SAID 10000 TIMES WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

I hope the font size and format helps you all fit this in your fucking heads. I don't know why the hell do you think im not redpilled about frame srs.

KingMe

Chad
zyros said:
KingMe said:

2.) Go ER

The answer is 3

I KNOW PERFECTLY THAT I AM A FRAMECEL FOR FUCKS SAKE FIND ONE SINGLE POST OF ME IN WHICH I DENY THIS OR COPE BY SAYING I HAVE A NORMAL FRAME, I ALREADY FOUND THAT FUCKING REDPILL THATS WHY I FRAMEFRAUD WITH LAYERS OF CLOTHES LIKE THE FAG OP SAID 10000 TIMES WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

I hope the font size and format helps you all fit this in your fucking heads. I don't know why the hell do you think im not redpilled about frame srs.
I knew you would pull the emergency cope lever tbh

Boyo, your face doesn't compensate for your frame at all either. You are not ugly or gl you a legit 4 and your frame puts a harpoon in your hand in prime whale and goblin shark territory.

OcularIncel

Normie
Odd. Can someone explain why I think his face is beautiful? I'm not entirely sure myself.

TheWantedOne

Slayer
KingMe said:
zyros said:

I knew you would pull the emergency cope lever tbh

Boyo, your face doesn't compensate for your frame at all either. You are not ugly or gl you a legit 4 and your frame puts a harpoon in your hand in prime whale and goblin shark territory.
hes not a 4

he has a terrible body but his face is pretty good, Id trade places with him

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
zyros said:
Seriously what the fuck happens to you? Is it hate? Why do you hate so much that you have to be obsessed with prosecuting me on the entirety of this forum?
I'm just doing a study.  I'm a critic by trade, so I give my interpretation of artistic works to help explicate the finer points of art.  Am I obsessed with James Joyce if I write an article about his use of stream of consciousness?  Your works are an incredible achievement in cope.  They deserve critical attention.