Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,127
Reputation
956
it works as an aromatase inhibitor , which means that it blocks the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.

if you are low T take 150 mg of Zinic every day and you will see a significant improvement to your erections

high T slayers are not affected by it positively , as it might dangerously reduce your estrogen
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,127
Reputation
956
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
fuck zinc, it's about lowering shbg and maximizing free testosterone

get with the times old man
and how you do that young man?
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
9
Lel said:
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
fuck zinc, it's about lowering shbg and maximizing free testosterone

get with the times old man
and how you do that young man?
He drinks a lot of soda b/c by his theories that turns him into a high T slayer.   :lol:
 

gold

Coper
Rotters
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
740
Reputation
17
Lel said:
it works as an aromatase inhibitor , which means that it blocks the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.

if you are low T take 150 mg of Zinic every day and you will see a significant improvement to your erections

high T slayers are not affected by it positively , as it might dangerously reduce your estrogen
you should try this if you really want a aromataste inhibidor

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione[/font]
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reputation
0
Sui Generis II said:
It is legit. Took 100 mgs of Zinc gluconate every day for the longest time around the end of high school and the first two years of college.

inb4 FDA warnings of over 100 mgs of Zinc being dangerous. That's elemental zinc, not zinc gluconate.
And what happened?
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,127
Reputation
956
gold said:
you should try this if you really want a aromataste inhibidor

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione[/font]
i dont trust anabolics tbh hey work differently to each person
[hr]
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
soda is a very small part of my regime, I have no intentions of sharing the rest because it's underappreciated by users who are unknowingly creating the hormonal environment of narrowskulled endurance runners
i don't think it will harm anyone to share if it's legit working for you
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
9
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
soda is a very small part of my regime, I have no intentions of sharing the rest because it's underappreciated by users who are unknowingly creating the hormonal environment of narrowskulled endurance runners
Please let me in on your secret.

:aspie:
[hr]
damnson said:
umm the elemental zinc is what is listed on the pack

eg. 30mg zinc gluconate on the supplement case = 30mg elemental zinc in the supplement
That's not what he means. In supplements the mineral comes ionized in the zinc gluconate molecule. That's opposed to the pure mineral zinc from the ground. Just like you wouldn't swallow actual iron.   :wink:
 

r_e_d

Banned
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
235
Reputation
0
Sui Generis II said:
Mughal said:
And what happened?
I took it for years religiously every single day. Two tablets of 50 mg Zinc gluconate a day at the same time.

Mood changes. I felt more aggressive, hornier, more positive, came more, and I wanted to work out more. It also helped my skin, but I went on accutane at age 19. I also hardly EVER got a cold. The stuff makes you cold resistant to an extreme.

At first, it would make me nauseous when I took it, but my body got used to it. I don't know if taking zinc religiously at a high dose for years did anything to my physical appearance. Maybe it did do a little, but I doubt it changed anything that wouldn't have occurred naturally.

I've never had my T levels checked, so I have no idea if it actually raised them. Some of the feelings could have been a placebo effect. However, I never had anything bad happen to me past the initial nausea after the first few high dosages. But who knows, maybe I'll die of prostate cancer before I'm 30. :confused:
I read that any dose above 100 mg could be bad. Can you prove you're actually taking 100 mg a day and not trolling?
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reputation
0
Sui Generis II said:
Mughal said:
And what happened?
I took it for years religiously every single day. Two tablets of 50 mg Zinc gluconate a day at the same time.

Mood changes. I felt more aggressive, hornier, more positive, came more, and I wanted to work out more. It also helped my skin, but I went on accutane at age 19. I also hardly EVER got a cold. The stuff makes you cold resistant to an extreme.

At first, it would make me nauseous when I took it, but my body got used to it. I don't know if taking zinc religiously at a high dose for years did anything to my physical appearance. Maybe it did do a little, but I doubt it changed anything that wouldn't have occurred naturally.

I've never had my T levels checked, so I have no idea if it actually raised them. Some of the feelings could have been a placebo effect. However, I never had anything bad happen to me past the initial nausea after the first few high dosages. But who knows, maybe I'll die of prostate cancer before I'm 30. :confused:
Legit. Stay safe boyo.

:legit:
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
9
damnson said:
  • Zinc gluconate is approximately 13% zinc by weight. For a dose of 50mg elemental zinc, take 385 mg zinc gluconate.
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]Different forms of zinc contain different amounts of elemental zinc, which refers to the weight of the zinc molecule by itself (Note: Product labels tend to mark the elemental weight)[/font]
You're not into chemistry, are you?
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
9
damnson said:
explain it like i'm 5 please
This is a zinc ion.


That's what's in the supplements.




And this is actual zinc which you shouldn't eat.   :wink:

 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,127
Reputation
956
Sui Generis II said:
Mughal said:
And what happened?
I took it for years religiously every single day. Two tablets of 50 mg Zinc gluconate a day at the same time.

Mood changes. I felt more aggressive, hornier, more positive, came more, and I wanted to work out more. It also helped my skin, but I went on accutane at age 19. I also hardly EVER got a cold. The stuff makes you cold resistant to an extreme.

At first, it would make me nauseous when I took it, but my body got used to it. I don't know if taking zinc religiously at a high dose for years did anything to my physical appearance. Maybe it did do a little, but I doubt it changed anything that wouldn't have occurred naturally.

I've never had my T levels checked, so I have no idea if it actually raised them. Some of the feelings could have been a placebo effect. However, I never had anything bad happen to me past the initial nausea after the first few high dosages. But who knows, maybe I'll die of prostate cancer before I'm 30. :confused:
that was your T raising boyo , you shouldn't have stopped
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
0
apple cider vinegar and magnetized water is even better
 

r_e_d

Banned
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
235
Reputation
0
Sui Generis II said:
r_e_d said:
I read that any dose above 100 mg could be bad. Can you prove you're actually taking 100 mg a day and not trolling?
Lol, how would I prove it? I'm not trolling to get people to kill themselves with an overdose of zinc on here. :lol: I don't even recommend it, but yes I took exactly 100 mgs of zinc gluconate every day for years because I initially read that it was good to prevent pimples.

I stopped taking it religiously a couple years ago anyways. I was worried it was messing with my focus that I needed in law school, and I didn't want to be horny constantly. I still take it in 100 mg doses every few days though.
why did you choose to take 100 mg instead of say 50 mg?
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
0
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
Anakind said:
He drinks a lot of soda b/c by his theories that turns him into a high T slayer.   :lol:
soda is a very small part of my regime, I have no intentions of sharing the rest because it's underappreciated by users who are unknowingly creating the hormonal environment of narrowskulled endurance runners
In for the secret. PM me it; I'd appreciate it.
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
0
Sui Generis II said:
r_e_d said:
why did you choose to take 100 mg instead of say 50 mg?
I'm low inhib.

Lol, no seriously. I was a stupid high schooler and read that zinc was good for your complexion. I knew nothing about zinc toxicity nor did I think overdosing vitamins could affect you very much. It was a 50 mg tablet and my thought process was that taking two had to be better than one. It wasn't until years later that I found out that studies show that more than 100 mgs of zinc can potentially lead to prostate cancer, but I was hooked to it and thought that as long as I stayed at 100 mgs that it wouldn't matter. I then also found out that it was talking about elemental zinc, not gluconate. I would've had to take a lot more than 100 mgs of zinc gluconate to be anywhere close to prostate cancer levels. I supplemented copper gluconate with it anyways.

I legit don't think 100 mgs of zinc gluconate is all that harmful from my experience. Most people can't get past the initial nausea though and get scared.

But other people are pussies.
You guys reading what this slayer wrote?
:clap:
[hr]
I have L-monomethionine, how does it differ in bioavailability compared to gluconate?
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Sui Generis II said:
r_e_d said:
why did you choose to take 100 mg instead of say 50 mg?
I'm low inhib.

Lol, no seriously. I was a stupid high schooler and read that zinc was good for your complexion. I knew nothing about zinc toxicity nor did I think overdosing vitamins could affect you very much. It was a 50 mg tablet and my thought process was that taking two had to be better than one. It wasn't until years later that I found out that studies show that more than 100 mgs of zinc can potentially lead to prostate cancer, but I was hooked to it and thought that as long as I stayed at 100 mgs that it wouldn't matter. I then also found out that it was talking about elemental zinc, not gluconate. I would've had to take a lot more than 100 mgs of zinc gluconate to be anywhere close to prostate cancer levels. I supplemented copper gluconate with it anyways.

I legit don't think 100 mgs of zinc gluconate is all that harmful from my experience. Most people can't get past the initial nausea though and get scared.

But other people are pussies.
What was your copper intake during this time?
 
// Infolinks