Zayn Malik's nose width vs ideal alar width

The incidence of alarplasty was 30.2% in the primary group and 28.8% in the revision group. Nonwhite patients had a higher overall incidence of alarplasty (63.0%) than did white patients (25.4%). Each ethnic category identified had a higher incidence of alarplasty than the white group.

Br0sk1

Gigachad
ogrecel said:
Inb4 Brosk1 comes in with his wide nose bs
Wide noses are superior for the following reasons:

1. They allow greater air intake

2. They are more resistant to blows. A single punch may very well break a frail, narrow nose.

Narrow-nosed people like me are literally economy model human beings with inferior breathing abilities.

What proper noses look like:

ogrecel

Chad
Br0sk1 said:
ogrecel said:
Inb4 Brosk1 comes in with his wide nose bs

2. They are more resistant to blows. A single punch may very well break a frail, narrow nose.

Narrow-nosed people like me are literally economy model human beings with inferior breathing abilities.

shut up I'd kill for a narrow nose. @FireHaze

James Franco

Slayer
ogrecel said:
Br0sk1 said:

shut up I'd kill for a narrow nose.   @FireHaze
you don't know what a narrow nose is, you most likely just mean a normal sized nose, an actual narrow one looks like shit, makes you look low t and beta

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
:cage: at this thread.

at least use a frontal pic u mong rather than one where his nostrils are pointing out the camera

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
retroshortfacedsubhuman said:
I think a wide bulbous tip can also be a sign for deviated septum
legit. i think my septum's deviated because one of my nostril's is bigger than the other, and i also have a bulbous tip. i should probably get rhino but my nose is already on the feminine end of the spectrum, and i wouldn't want it to get any worse.

AsymmetryIsDeath said:
retroshortfacedsubhuman said:
I think a wide bulbous tip can also be a sign for deviated septum
legit. i think my septum's deviated because one of my nostril's is bigger than the other, and i also have a bulbous tip. i should probably get rhino but my nose is already on the feminine end of the spectrum, and i wouldn't want it to get any worse.
Legit i think sth similar happened to @dentist