• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Zayn Malik's nose width vs ideal alar width

The incidence of alarplasty was 30.2% in the primary group and 28.8% in the revision group. Nonwhite patients had a higher overall incidence of alarplasty (63.0%) than did white patients (25.4%). Each ethnic category identified had a higher incidence of alarplasty than the white group.

Br0sk1

Megastar
ogrecel said:
Inb4 Brosk1 comes in with his wide nose bs

Wide noses are superior for the following reasons:

1. They allow greater air intake

2. They are more resistant to blows. A single punch may very well break a frail, narrow nose.

Narrow-nosed people like me are literally economy model human beings with inferior breathing abilities.

What proper noses look like:

ogrecel

Machine
Br0sk1 said:
ogrecel said:
Inb4 Brosk1 comes in with his wide nose bs

2. They are more resistant to blows. A single punch may very well break a frail, narrow nose.

Narrow-nosed people like me are literally economy model human beings with inferior breathing abilities.

shut up I'd kill for a narrow nose. @FireHaze

James Franco

Rotter
ogrecel said:
Br0sk1 said:

shut up I'd kill for a narrow nose.   @FireHaze

you don't know what a narrow nose is, you most likely just mean a normal sized nose, an actual narrow one looks like shit, makes you look low t and beta

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
:cage: at this thread.

at least use a frontal pic u mong rather than one where his nostrils are pointing out the camera

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
retroshortfacedsubhuman said:
I think a wide bulbous tip can also be a sign for deviated septum

legit. i think my septum's deviated because one of my nostril's is bigger than the other, and i also have a bulbous tip. i should probably get rhino but my nose is already on the feminine end of the spectrum, and i wouldn't want it to get any worse.

AsymmetryIsDeath said:
retroshortfacedsubhuman said:
I think a wide bulbous tip can also be a sign for deviated septum

legit. i think my septum's deviated because one of my nostril's is bigger than the other, and i also have a bulbous tip. i should probably get rhino but my nose is already on the feminine end of the spectrum, and i wouldn't want it to get any worse.

Legit i think sth similar happened to @dentist