Zayn malik look alike survives ISIS massacre

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
He would be incel without an arab social circle here tbh.
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
286
Reputation
0
Namek said:
He would be incel without an arab social circle here tbh.

Cope 
some comments
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]He's very cute ??[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Is it just me or is this guy extremely attractive[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Tbh he's hot.[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Is it rude to say that he is extremely attractive...[/font]
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
Therealdealbrah said:
Namek said:
He would be incel without an arab social circle here tbh.

Cope 
some comments
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]He's very cute ??[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Is it just me or is this guy extremely attractive[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Tbh he's hot.[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Is it rude to say that he is extremely attractive...[/font]

You must've had to scroll for that, couldn't find shit jeff

But he is attractive. Facial hair and smoking halo is legit
 
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
351
Reputation
0
No wonder they lose all the battles when they always flee without fighting, fucking cowards. They should execute him.

There were THOUSANDS of them and they decided to flee WTF.
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
286
Reputation
0
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
No wonder they lose all the battles when they always flee without fighting, fucking cowards. They should execute him.

There were THOUSANDS of them and they decided to flee WTF.

Lol they were unexperienced newcels and there was alot of treasony of some of the generals who turned into isis members
So they were fucked either way
 

Koksal Baba

Incel
Joined
Feb 4, 2016
Messages
453
Reputation
0
He's DECENT looking.

BUT, lol if you think girls in the comment section were woo'ing for him solely for HIS "MUH LOOKS".
It was his intense and adventures story and its trial that made them wet for him. Decent-looking+dangerous and exciting events.

Any of you SUBHUMANS here could get the same reception from them if you were in similar situations and your subhumanity wasn't off the charts for the naked eye to notice.
 

smellysocks

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,522
Reputation
189
It's more of a halo effect from his "internationally famous survival adventure story" and the fact that he's "a family man" who would do anything for his kids

That guy is not slaying in any north american clubs anytime soon
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
smellysocks said:
It's more of a halo effect from his "internationally famous survival adventure story" and the fact that he's "a family man" who would do anything for his kids

That guy is not slaying in any north american clubs anytime soon

this.
 
Top