Zayn malik broke up with his ugly british hag lmfao at the headlines/reactions

allindaeyes

Banned
LMFAO most obvious PR relationship I've seen. Finally he can get some nice pussy

LMFAO angles, filters, camera distortion and cake, she still looks ugly as fuck.

Just lol at british women she legit looks x100 worse in sunlight too. 

Btw I Cbf finding all the articles but most of the articles and twitter is full of girls spamming rage about him and how hes horrible and she was too good for him already. Ironically before this event happened all the posts were filled with how hes way better looking than her and deserves better. I guess they are butt hurt realising this hypergamous subhuman whore (what most of the commenters are) would never have a real relationship with him/someone so ahead in looks. Its funny how they think their relationship was real or w/e when she said his family has an indian element once I remember lmfao! 

also lmao at this article :

http://au.eonline.com/news/683526/l...i-body-following-zayn-malik-split-see-the-pic

u need to stop worrying about this and get your looksmaxing done. i told you get keratin so you cna get soft straight hair

Bojack

Lookism God
Fuck zayn malic, that pretty boy fuck.

chadD24

Slayer
dudes gonna get so much pussy this week its literally not even funny

allindaeyes

Banned
Mr. Joshua said:
lol @ OP, that girl wouldn't even look twice at u
u dont know me brah. That girl is LEGIT subhuman. Honestly I have fetish for some british chics like kiera knightely, emma watson, rosie huntington whiteley.

But majority are like this, they arent elegant princesses with BEAUTIFUL voices, but they are fucking munted bad skinned, fake tanned DUMB HOES Like her.

EIther way she was way below him in looks you should celebrate that this stupid fake hypergamous shit is broken so girls dont get false hope/confidence

piX

Banned
Thought you were deluded for a sec then saw last pic

allindaeyes

Banned
piX said:
Thought you were deluded for a sec then saw last pic
lol at ur taste bro if u think they are looksmatched off of first two cant be serious. And shes obviously a cake in both.

You guys legit cant detect cake faces, this is what lack of social interaction does

IceCutter

Gigachad
chances of OP getting a girl even remotely close to that is nil

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

allindaeyes

Banned
IceCutter said:

lol nignog that is legit the average girl here. I can shoot WAY above average though I dont like dumb blonde bitches anyway. Dont be mad that this subhuman is still at the top of subhumanISTAN aka where u live britain

Feelsbrah

Banned
Looked OK in the first pic but after that filter went ewwwwwwww

she is 7+ and you will never get a better looking girl you filthy indian
these girls date only high LMS guys

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Perrie is hot, she's too good for that idiot!

allindaeyes

Banned
biggestfailure said:
7+ 

:suicide:

legit dead at retard ethnik WKs like you she is legit 5/10 MAX. Get your rose tinted blondie glasses off maybe 4 years ago or some shit she was a 7. Also funny because i Have exact same phenotype as zayn ( NORD indid, with weirdly lighter colouring. Inb4 hes half. Niger could pass full easily, every classification forum can see it. Only difference is he has unusually light colouring which is like 10-20% of pop )

Reflex said:
allindaeyes said:
Would bang the living shit out of her in this pic
Im guessing ur older user but in my generation most girls look that good from that angle with the filter lmfao. I can clearly see her cake make up when I see this IRL I legit get disgusted Lol he has a gay queer piercing and still amogs

allindaeyes said:
biggestfailure said:
7+ 

legit dead at retard ethnik WKs like you she is legit 5/10 MAX. Get your rose tinted blondie glasses off maybe 4 years ago or some shit she was a 7. Also funny because i Have exact same phenotype as zayn ( NORD indid, with weirdly lighter colouring. Inb4 hes half. Niger could pass full easily, every classification forum can see it. Only difference is he has unusually light colouring which is like 10-20% of pop )

lol dont you realize that this girl wouldnt even look at zayn if he didnt have status.
she doesnt even care that zayn broke with her, now she is able to get a real man instead of a little ethnic sissy.

I give 2-4 weeks till she gets a known european handsome guy. Zayn boosted her status with the LTR.

SeriousM

Normie
I still can't over seeing a dude as ethnic looking as him with a blonde, of any type, even a bimbo like her. Even when I see ethnics get white girls, they're usually brunettes or gingers, blondes avoid em like the plague unless it is a BBC or some rare Asian with LMS going for them.

allindaeyes

Banned
biggestfailure said:
allindaeyes said:
7+ 

lol dont you realize that this girl wouldnt even look at zayn if he didnt have status.
she doesnt even care that zayn broke with her, now she is able to get a real man instead of a little ethnic sissy.

I give 2-4 weeks till she gets a known european handsome guy. Zayn boosted her status with the LTR.
Lol ethnic shitskin in denial. Lightskin ethnics like Chris Brown and Zayn malik are SLAYERS DUMBASS FAGGOT. Or just a sfcel in denial hes getting cucked left right. Actually shockingly girls even love the hard core black niggers as evident in europe as there is a lack of light skins there
She literally gained 0 status from this she is a no name and will remain that. Btw you are right this relationship was setup for her publicity by their label but you dont realise he fucked girls hotter than her on the regular while they were ' dating ' 

http://www.idolator.com/7271592/one-direction-hottest-member
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/showbiz/one-directions-zayn-malik-beats-harry-styles-hotter/
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6312414/one-direction-best-member-vote-poll      ( btw he is most quiet and introvert one of them so lmfao for best member )
http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/gModkBx/Who-is-the-HOTTEST-One-Direction-member
http://zap2it.com/2013/11/whos-the-best-one-direction-member-vote-now/

Just cope harder pls niglet 

http://www.mtv.co.uk/aap-rocky/pictures/50-sexiest-men-alive

higher than gandy LMFAO ( i know bs but for JBs)

his strand trended on twitter :jordan:

LEGIT IF YOU CLEARLY SEE SUBHUMAN PAKIS WITH RECEDED CHIN FUCKING BLONDIES HOTTER THAN HER IN UK FROM TREWS U CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY? LMFAO

IceCutter

Gigachad
allindaeyes said:
IceCutter said:

lol nignog that is legit the average girl here. I can shoot WAY above average though I dont like dumb blonde bitches anyway. Dont be mad that this subhuman is still at the top of subhumanISTAN aka where u live britain
Must be nice to live in dreamland like that

[hr]
SeriousM said:
I still can't over seeing a dude as ethnic looking as him with a blonde, of any type, even a bimbo like her. Even when I see ethnics get white girls, they're usually brunettes or gingers, blondes avoid em like the plague unless it is a BBC or some rare Asian with LMS going for them.
One of the stupidest copers in the site.

Are you a nigger?