• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Zac Efron's aging timeline

He's looking like your run-of-the-mill oldcel nowadays. He started off so high too....a 10/10 for sure.

I mean he went from THIS:

to THIS:

And hes only 28...so its not like he's an old man yet...but he might as well be. Its not even like he lost his hair...he just aged like shit. 

His looks were in their prime in 2008 and now they're all but gone. I mean you expect people to age but...damn...not that bad...not that fast. I mean its just depressing....

asiancel

Champion
yep definitely the roid abuse. he was like a 6/10 before. he's still a 6/10, just an old looking one. people may mistake him for a 35 year old.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Probably hasn't been Mewing, looks like His maxilla dropped down and Back, happens with aging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Justdoit

Zac looked best in 17 again. On an unrelated note, how tf do u post pics?

Anakind

Champion
Pretty boys age badly due to soft rounded bones. If you want to do well in life, you can only hope the gods give you a prominent masculine bone structure.

Dusk's Descent

Regular
Holy shit the roids aged him but actually made his facial bone structure more robust, compare his chin to before

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lol he looks great, you just picked a shitty picture. "Youthfulness" means almost nothing at all when ure a male, Its all about looking robust coupled with a few "pretty features". TREN saved his looks if anything making him look way more manly than before.

MewingAllDay

prof.
Mewslims
you cant be prettyboy forever u aspies, thats why being masculine is better than being prettyboy

Gucci_Gang

Banned
MewingAllDay said:
you cant be prettyboy forever u aspies, thats why being masculine is better than being prettyboy

Why tho????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Ooh such a cute boy! I wanna take him home to dinner with my mom and maybe have some vanilla sex in the missionary position after 5 dates"

"Just fucking rawdog me doggystyle ASAP and make sure my cuck boyfriend doesnt get to know about it"

FuckThis

Rotter
in the end Agepill Is the most brutal one.....

Old age is legit fucking scary