• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Defeat

Megastar
its a big issue

but if you are fucking them that easily you arnt "tier 1 " husband of my children

all girls want a romantic disney prince movie with me

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Defeat said:
its a big issue

but if you are fucking them that easily you arnt "tier 1 " husband of my children

Cope

You are equally as sub5 as I am and you know it

cel jr

Joke
Lol that is like saying that you could be a surgeon if you weren’t so squeamish 

The gore is a necessary component 

Anyway, when you hurt them, they’ll get over it as long as you weren’t being a nasty piece of work. Some will even pursue you again with renewed vigor and enthusiasm

Clorox

Agm25 said:
Defeat said:
its a big issue

Pff im getting so depressed. This girl is in love with me and im only looking for sex basicaully. Now i probably have to end it even though i could be fucking her but i will completely destroy her if i do it as sex will make her more in love with me probably (im good looking also so it's rly difficult to keep girls away from me). Like tricking her just for my own benefit. Im not a fucking psychopath. I actually feel bad for her she's a good person.

you just tell her you're not ready for relationship and keep slaying

I do this with guys all the time

i tell him i am not mentally ready

if he still wants to fuck i fuck him but move on

most will refuse

legit. 2 months ago this girl from high school (1st year in hs, im in middle school btw, last year, so 1 year older than me) contacted me through snapchat and called me "hot" and we texted more after that for like a month. then she wanted me to come over to her place, but she was the crazy type. she was hot as fuck, but crazy and very clingy and annoying. i had a big urge to fuck her, but she was crazy as fuck and i knew that if i ended up fucking her, that she would want a relationship with me and that id have to break up within like a week cuz i couldnt be bothered with her anymore. she legit called me 24/7 and wanted my attention and validation that she was pretty enough for me, because she had issues with that or something idk. anyways she goes 1st in hs, and i go last year in middle school, which means that in a year (sooner now) i will be starting in hs, and i dont want a bad reputation of fucking a girl and breaking up with her a week after. she legit knows everyone at that school, 1st year hs students=16, 2nd year=17 and 3rd year=18. so she would probably talk a lot of shit about me so i couldnt be asked. she legit had the greatest fucking body and ass ever, and she was legit 6-7 psl, but yeah couldnt be bothered with the bad rumors and my ntness being shattered before i evne started the school.
she has already called me a "fuckboy" lmao but we only snapped for 1,5 months so idk why. saw it on her snap story where she didnt mention me, but casually said that she couldnt even get with fuckboys and start a relatinoship etc.

cel jr

Joke
You should just be forthright about your intentions. If she’s wants to continue under the rules you have established, she will probably still get hurt (longer it continues, greater the chances) but she can’t complain