YSL La Nuit De L'Homme worth it?

Legalizer

Banned
x-post from shitty advice

Very good reviews on google.com

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]I walk past a coworker she stopped in her tracks and said boy you smell good as hell what is that. I told her the name she did not know what I was saying so she made me write it down for her, so as I was writing it down we had to get even closer and she said damn that smells good, when I get I'm going home and suck some dick.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]A very sexy , sensual and inviting scent, the ladies will love it, I love it.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Another staple scent from the legendary, heavyweight house of YSL. A dark, cozy, tonka bean and cumin get together that some will find too sexy and others too cloying.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]i have the reformulated version of this cologne since it was made in 2014/10 , but man this thing is amazing and so powerfull on me , 3-4 sprays on me easily lasts 8 hours , everyone loves it no one even dislikes it , specially girls and women of all age love it , panty dropper chick magnet/10[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]The cougars will hunt you scent trail down with this. Milf magnet.[/font]

Seems like people have problems with new formula (2011) and old formula (2009)
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]I really tried to like this cologne but I find it totally underwhelming. I just don't get all the hype. To me this cologne smells really generic, like those cheap knockoff colognes you find at the supermarket. If this is what women find "masculine" and "pure sex", I am totally unimpressed.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]I can't believe it how weak it is. I used a tester before actually buying it. The tester was dated before 2015 for sure and it lasted all day. After I bought it and used it I could tell instantly that something's wrong about it.[/font]
The "God of Fragrances" reviewed by Jeremy Fragrances, guy literally used 10 bottles of them.
(Skip to 4:00 when he has orgasm from smelling it)
[video=youtube]
Fuark back in the day used to rock this bruh

Now the elites know incels are getting punani left and right they reformulated every pantydropper on the market

King Chad

Normie
Le Male is still legit tbh. I still manage to get compliment on it all the time. Wish I had the old formulation though. I think they released a new Le Male that's supposed to be a lot like the old one. 

La Nuit De L'Homme is kinda weak but smells great, so you'll have to spray more than usual IMO.

Bleu De Chanel is fukin godlike. Get mad compliments on it, projects well and is the nicest thing I've ever smelt in my life. Remember people always complimenting me when I wore it. Make sure you get the eau de toilette version, the parfum is said to be not as nice.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8FvBrIKfDY[/video]

whyme

Coper
yes. by far the best middle of the road cologne.