Lel

Gigachad
lel it's about women

what did you expected 

ofc a validated average bitch will think she's the shit

Brutus

King of Chads
attractiveness isn't obejective.

for females, it's all about health indicators, and for males it's all about having lots of bone mass in the face and skull. things like light colored eyes are pretty universally attractive as is a strong jawline for men. 

Many "average" guys that you see getting laid a lot are probably more attractive to women than you think they are.

paulus

Banned
Legit also read this

paulus said:
[font=Georgia, serif]http://torontosnumber1datedoctor.com/blog/how-men-overestimate-womens-interest/

[img=635x0]http://torontosnumber1datedoctor.co...en-over-estimate-womens-interest.jpg[/img]The more attracted you are, the more likely you are to be wrong about a man or woman’s interest, says a new study that will appear in an upcoming issue of Psychological Science, a journal published by the Association for Psychological Science.[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]The study involved 96 male 103 female undergraduates, who were put through a “speed-meeting” exercise — talking for three minutes to each of five potential opposite-sex mates. Before the conversations, the participants rated themselves on their own attractiveness and were assessed for the level of their desire for a short-term sexual encounter. After each “meeting,” they rated the partner on a number of measures, including physical attractiveness and sexual interest in the participant. The model had the advantage of testing the participants in multiple interactions.[/font]
[font=Georgia, serif]The results revealed that men looking for a quick hookup are more likely to overestimate the women’s desire for them. And men who think they are hot also think women are hot for them. Interestingly, the men who were actually attractive, by the women’s ratings, did not make this mistake. The more attractive the woman was to the man, the more likely he was to overestimate her interest. And women tended to underestimate men’s desire too.[/font]
[hr]
stephen king said:
most redpilled men have terrible self esteem

infact there was a study done in berkley about the correlation between attractiveness and selfesteem in teenagers

there was a consistent link between attractive teens having lower self esteem

im willing to bet this article its talking about your average 4/10 cake faced chavette slag with 200 followers on insta and a 100 second long snapchat story

your average lookismer actually has lower self esteem than his looks irl

just look at poor brio
Strong link

They think they're 7's but they don't understand what a 7 is. They don't associate a 5 with average cause the grading system thinsk of a 50 as terrible. But yeah, people overestimate everything, from looks to driving. However, redpilled people who know about the objectivity of looks aren't bluepilled about their looksm

offthewall

Slayer
Yeh I used to consider myself a 7, I think even at my best now I'm a high 6.

Dentist said:
nah i know my rating. Seen myself in every type of photo available, multiple different DSLR cameras, webcams, phones etc with different distances, lighting and quality levels.
Been recorded by myself, tons of other people, had mugshots taken in all different lighting. Also had every aesthetic problem confirmed by 4 or 5 surgeons, had 3+ cephs taken etc.
Legit copy pasta material

// Infolinks