• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You're not fully redpilled until you understand working hard for pussy is stupid

Enigmatic

Rotter
Because let's face it. Good looking guys do not have to try. If you are average looking you're easily replaceable and if you do manage to score a chick she'll always be looking for something better. You have to deal with flakes, girls going no contact, bitches playing games etc. until you luck out and find a chick that isn't hypergamous as fuck. Even then you're expected to spend money on them if you actually want to get laid.

Only a select few such as myself @"ugly_mong" and @"Amnesia" understand this.

Not sure how anyone could be against this statement.

Anyone who went to public school and had an acute awareness of how girls interact with the good looking guys should be redpilled by that alone. Before I found PSL I always thought it was common knowledge that you need to be good looking to do well with women. After  I found PSL I was surprised by all the blue pill examples out there.

This is why I spent most of my life abusing drugs because I needed to fill that void of not being good looking.

IntenseSuffering said:

Anyone who went to public school and had an acute awareness of how girls interact with the good looking guys should be redpilled by that alone. Before I found PSL I always thought it was common knowledge that you need to be good looking to do well with women. After  I found PSL I was surprised by all the blue pill examples out there.

This is why I spent most of my life abusing drugs because I needed to fill that void of not being good looking.

fuck your sig is mesmerizing

i cannot stop looking at that slut
i would legit murder 1000 incels to obtain such a whore

zyzz007

Lookism God
yeh but u once told us u were frauding and pretending to be a loser with women some months ago and how women started to find u attractive. And now ur preaching like ur really an incel. Why shud we believe u since u fool ppl on here once before?

Pretty_when_i_cry said:
IntenseSuffering said:

fuck your sig is mesmerizing

i cannot stop looking at that slut
i would legit murder 1000 incels to obtain such a whore

That is the type of girl who only goes for 6'3 8 + chads who look like Chico. :sad: :sad:

smellysocks

Megastar
you're not redpilled unless you jump off the golden gate as a sub male model millionaire

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
yeh but u once told us u were frauding and pretending to be a loser with women some months ago and how women started to find u attractive. And now ur preaching like ur really an incel. Why shud we believe u since u fool ppl on here once before?

What a fraud

Enigmatic

Rotter
IntenseSuffering said:

In high school there was this tall good looking guy that slapped girls asses and didn't get in trouble for it

As soon as an incel tried it he got suspended.

IceCutter

Megastar
Enigmatic said:
IntenseSuffering said:

In high school there was this tall good looking guy that slapped girls asses and didn't get in trouble for it

Lol cuck school

kids

Joke
Legit tbh. Why should I work for something that Chad gets for free? 

Effort = cuck

Faded

Joke
some of the guys here will disagree with this because they'll think, oh i don't mind putting in a little more work if i get in the end, even if chad can do it much easier. but see that's not how it works. even if you put in a ton of work, being an incel you will probably be rejected so much that eventually you will put off women. basically it's not as easy as just trying lmao. once you start approaching and talking to girls, you'll see how bad it really is for you.
also, don't compare yourself to chad or a male model. not only are you neither of those things, you're also leagues away from being near to that. the reality is lookismers are usually ugly to average. not even close to real world attractiveness aka "normal looking guys" for whom girls are not a constant source of misery

kids

Joke
Faded said:
some of the guys here will disagree with this because they'll think, oh i don't mind putting in a little more work if i get in the end, even if chad can do it much easier. but see that's not how it works. even if you put in a ton of work, being an incel you will probably be rejected so much that eventually you will put off women. basically it's not as easy as just trying lmao. once you start approaching and talking to girls, you'll see how bad it really is for you.
also, don't compare yourself to chad or a male model. not only are you neither of those things, you're also leagues away from being near to that. the reality is lookismers are usually ugly to average. not even close to real world attractiveness aka "normal looking guys" for whom girls are not a constant source of misery

Sub7 = just LDAR

Anything else is cope

Faded

Joke
kids said:
Faded said:

Sub7 = just LDAR

Anything else is cope

low iq/poor reading comprehension detected. just stop talking about sub 8 or sub 7 dude. the reality is lookismers are usually ugly to average. not even close to real world attractiveness

kids

Joke
Faded said:
kids said:
Sub7 = just LDAR

Anything else is cope

low iq/poor reading comprehension detected. just stop talking about sub 8 or sub 7 dude. the reality is lookismers are usually ugly to average. not even close to real world attractiveness

Legit everyone here is ugly as dogshit 

Below average, even supposed good looking users like iftsj and brio, men can't rate other men!

lookz

Machine
Is going on a tinder date working too hard?

Herald

Regular
Enigmatic said:
IntenseSuffering said:

This actually happened back in my school, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. 

In 6th grade we were given a "respect seminar" on sex and whatnot, kinda like a sexual harassment education course, and it was obviously implied and meant for boys. 

"don't touch girls, its disrespectful"

Not like any of my friends and I even talked or sat next to girls (treated us like lepers basically lol). 

Then this tall, tanned, flanged, hazel-eyed new kid comes half-way through the school year and within ONE WEEK he's tickling girls, hugging them from behind, slapped their asses while waiting in line, grabbing them by the arm and sitting them on his lap. And each and every girl giggled and even prompted him with flirting. 

Then a year later, some UGLY ethnic kid slapped a girl's ass. 

He's put on a sex-ed disciplinary course, gets expelled, and had his name put on some warning list for the next school that accepted him. 

JUST BE NT!

Faded said:

Hell, it doesn't even have to be a brutal and vocally explicit rejection. 

The woman's body language and voice, eye contact, and flow of the conversation will tell you that not only is she not interested in you, but that she wants literally NOTHING to do with you. Not even small talk, which only happens when THEY initiate it (usually because you look high trust and non-creepy/friendly, OR because they pity the guy and want to feel good about themselves by bestowing upon you the gift of their attention). 

With that said, take the next step: talking/approaching a woman with the intention of joking around (which they KNOW will lead to flirting), and you'll see them shut-off. They go into fight or flight, stranger-danger mode.  :lol:

Enigmatic said:
Because let's face it. Good looking guys do not have to try. If you are average looking you're easily replaceable and if you do manage to score a chick she'll always be looking for something better. You have to deal with flakes, girls going no contact, bitches playing games etc. until you luck out and find a chick that isn't hypergamous as fuck. Even then you're expected to spend money on them if you actually want to get laid.

Only a select few such as myself @"ugly_mong" and @"Amnesia" understand this.

But Rollo says to have abundance mentality. 

:cage:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
So you should just not get your dick wet because some other people have it easier than you? 

Good luck with your immense horniness goals of 2016

Faded

Joke
Herald said:
Enigmatic said:

This actually happened back in my school, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. 

In 6th grade we were given a "respect seminar" on sex and whatnot, kinda like a sexual harassment education course, and it was obviously implied and meant for boys. 

"don't touch girls, its disrespectful"

Not like any of my friends and I even talked or sat next to girls (treated us like lepers basically lol). 

Then this tall, tanned, flanged, hazel-eyed new kid comes half-way through the school year and within ONE WEEK he's tickling girls, hugging them from behind, slapped their asses while waiting in line, grabbing them by the arm and sitting them on his lap. And each and every girl giggled and even prompted him with flirting. 

Then a year later, some UGLY ethnic kid slapped a girl's ass. 

He's put on a sex-ed disciplinary course, gets expelled, and had his name put on some warning list for the next school that accepted him. 

JUST BE NT!

Faded said:

Hell, it doesn't even have to be a brutal and vocally explicit rejection. 

The woman's body language and voice, eye contact, and flow of the conversation will tell you that not only is she not interested in you, but that she wants literally NOTHING to do with you. Not even small talk, which only happens when THEY initiate it (usually because you look high trust and non-creepy/friendly, OR because they pity the guy and want to feel good about themselves by bestowing upon you the gift of their attention). 

With that said, take the next step: talking/approaching a woman with the intention of joking around (which they KNOW will lead to flirting), and you'll see them shut-off. They go into fight or flight, stranger-danger mode.  :lol:

:crying:

that's why there's nothing wrong with your 'personality'. you were just denied a proper face by the universe or whichever cosmic sentience. you could be a rude, girl-abusing motherfucka or the nicest, sweetest, most caring dude; all of these variables make no difference to girls/attractiveness. face is the only constant. everything else can change but face always stays the same. 

most of your life, including Girls, is determined by that little space between your eyebrows and chin.

incel/nice guy syndrome = NOT KNOWING YOUR PLACE/OVERSTEPPING YOUR BOUNDS.