You're here because you're a faggot/retard

All my friends who were pussies man up and got girls chasing them now even if they fucking don't look like MMs. I fucking witnessed it. I saw the fucking texts of girls begging them to go back to them. Fucking lol if you're sitting on this fucking board 24/7 moaning that you don't look like a MM. You're fucking pussies, all of you lol. I don't need any more proof to see now. Fuck all your theories.

heilsa

Slayer
internet explorer said:
All my friends who were pussies man up and got girls chasing them now even if they fucking don't look like MMs. I fucking witnessed it. I saw the fucking texts of girls begging them to go back to them. Fucking lol if you're sitting on this fucking board 24/7 moaning that you don't look like a MM. You're fucking pussies, all of you lol. I don't need any more proof to see now. Fuck all your theories.

welcome back

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=6731

Lol @ those retards. Those girls are legit 7/10 at least. You fucking jealous pussies.  :lol:

This is legit. The more I leave my house, the more I realize looks don't matter as much as this site makes it out to be. Just have good hygiene and be alpha/low inhibition and you will get girls trust me.

D.R.

Banned
I'm here cause I'm friendless and my life's shit, mostly.

Jesus Christ

Normie
We're all here because we're not good looking enough to be outside having a fulfilling life.

rigidity

Slayer
actual zombie said:
its about getting attractive girls not "girls" dumbass

It's about not being a cuckold,  subservient faggot.

This is so legit, imo.   I've experienced it myself.

D.R.

Banned
rigidity said:
actual zombie said:
its about getting attractive girls not "girls" dumbass

It's about not being a cuckold,  subservient faggot.

This is so legit, imo.   I've experienced it myself.

How would you rate her?

To be honest I would burn all of you incels alive or make some fucking couch out of your skin. You incel virgins are pathetic at saying why you're unsuccessful with girls. Of course if you're ugly as fuck then don't expect to get above average girls you fucking retards. I am not surprised though when you rate model tier girls as 6 or 7 lol or saying they're not attractive. You rate men more than women what kind of bullshit site is this lol.

modified

hairloss expert
internet explorer said:

Are any of your friends short, ugly, boyish tiny boned minorities with fucked up facial structures?

modified said:
internet explorer said:

Are any of your friends short, ugly, boyish tiny boned minorities with fucked up facial structures?

Nah bro they're all ultra hyper super mega extra astronauts masculine MM with 1,000,000,000$ to spend per day and they're brothers with Hollywood celebrities.

RodgerRabbit said:
I don't want to look like a faggy MM lmao. I want to look like an 8+ college jock.

And if you think sitting on this board will help you look like that, fucking lol.