• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Slayer You’re either a 1 or a 0

Crisick

you're inferior
No incel, you’re not a 3.5 or a 4.5
You’re either a 1, which means sexually attractive to women, or a 0, which means you attract jack shit.

Sometimes with some bullshittery you might turn into a 1 but the next day the girl wakes up and realises you’re in fact a 0 and she ghosts you.

ullzzangincel

world defying divine source
You’re either a 1, which means sexually attractive to women, or a 0, which means you attract jack shit.

Sometimes with some bullshittery you might turn into a 1 but the next day the girl wakes up and realises you’re in fact a 0 and she ghosts you.
the world isn't black and white. I used to think like this but as I've gotten older and dated more women I've realized its more complicated.

neural_blender

Champion
Birds
applies more if you're sleeping around

people make compromises for long term relationships (not that i'd know)

WhalesAreBlue

Klonopin / Femdom / King Von
Autists
ED45031D-F82B-483C-8F15-74BAD2113C0F.jpeg

Crisick

you're inferior
reminder this is coming from a dude who squints in all his pics or wears glasses to hide his awful eye area
Good name

I do indeed live rent free in your virgin brain

UDA

Manlet in Montenegro
trucel, normie or chad
the 3 paths
some normies can do well but as you said with bullshittery

After you talked to a girl it is 0 or 1

Before you talked she might think rather attractive or not and still be undecided

• it's OVER
Reactions: Ryu

SatanIsCool

Regular
trucel, normie or chad
the 3 paths
some normies can do well but as you said with bullshittery
I'll break it down even more

Truecel- very rare, 30+ virgin who has tried career maxing ,looksmaxing but still no girl at all in his life.

Incel- either too young and not good looking enough,money maxed yet, hasn't hit a growth spurt. Or a oldercel who has gotten a girl before but cant get anyone at the present time.

Normie- can be tall , average looks ,can even be slightly ugly but has to have a career and money to make up for it. Can be slightly above average but career maxed. There's also high tier normie,or low tier normie. These are the guys who think the women love them for their personality, blue pilled cucks.

Chad- just a name for a good looking guy, can have women not care if hes unemployed or straight out of prison. Usually tall,but if hes shorter he has the looks and still sex appeal.

Giga chad- all women go nuts for him ,known as the pinnacle of good looking men .