• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You're a whiteknight beta cuck if you don't think rape is based

You're a white knight beta cuck if you don't think rape is based.

If you agree with me, you are also high IQ like me.

I don't need to rape, cause I ain't ever been rejected. What kinda little faggot are you? Women don't wanna have sex with you because you're subhuman and shouldnt have been born

boojies said:
I find rape to be appealing and interesting, and a fun fantasy, and I've seen numerous actual rapes (as well as innumerable fake rapes). However, I believe that females (just as males) have a right to decide who they have sex with, so it is properly a crime, even as it has, as I said in another thread, 1,000 shades of distinction to it.

And I think rape would in many cases be enjoyable, but I never have been sexually "assaultive" to anyone, let alone raped anyone, and haven't any plan to do so, nor imagination that I will. It is hard to say I wouldn't rape if I were in a war scenario or such thing, and sometimes I imagine that I would even, but I will never be in such a scenario anyway, so it isn't a moral conundrum that I will actually have to face anyway. In practice, I cannot imagine myself ever being in a situation in which I would rape, and perhaps even in a war context or other such thing I would ultimately do the right thing in the end anyway. I mean, I have seen guys taking advantage of hardly conscious / in-and-out of consciousness drunk girls, and didn't join in even as I could have, as well as didn't even fuck a drunk girl who straight up wanted me to fuck her as I was concerned regarding her drunk (and high on drugs I'd given her) nature (in retrospect though, I should have fucked that girl, and almost certainly would if I could go back and redo that day).

Congratz, you are now high IQ

TheUnenlightenedGymcel said:
I don't need to rape, cause I ain't ever been rejected. What kinda little faggot are you? Women don't wanna have sex with you because you're subhuman and shouldnt have been born

SHUTUUP! You don't call me faggot and subhuman don't bully me

:coping:
You utter bitch. You try to convince yourself you like it when women are disgusted by your starved little incel body? Fuck outta here. If a woman talked to you, you would shit your pants.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rape messes up natural selection.
Almost any genetically trash man can rape a woman.

TheUnenlightenedGymcel said:
:coping:
You utter bitch. You try to convince yourself you like it when women are disgusted by your starved little incel body? Fuck outta here. If a woman talked to you, you would shit your pants.

Don't bully pls

goblin

Regular

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Low IQ subhuman cope