Your reaction seeing this pic

modified

hairloss expert
Fear.

Honestly.  That was my initial momentary reaction.

Dude looks scary as fuck.

Wish I was intimidating like that.

Also, I view lookism with avatars and signatures disabled, so I don't see any of your retarded recurring pictures.

ilikedicks

Coper
His stare punctures the very essence of my being, I can feel it through my spine, it rips through my internal organs, and crushes my bones, I am now bleeding internally, blood pours vigorously from my anus, I am now dying.

modified

hairloss expert
ilikedicks said:
His stare punctures the very essence of my being, I can feel it through my spine, it rips through my internal organs, and crushes my bones, I am now bleeding internally, blood pours vigorously from my anus, I am now dying.
lono said:
why cant I add this as my avatar btw?

He's too DOM.

loled.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Tyson's problem was that he fucked with black women, and one of them cucked him with Pitt. If he had been born 20 years later he would literally have been swimming in white pussy.

lono

Banned
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Tyson's problem was that he fucked with black women, and one of them cucked him with Pitt. If he had been born 20 years later he would literally have been swimming in white pussy.
Agreed. If I got famous I would NEVER fuck with black women. Just lol @ all the black celebrities and athletes who have had their lives ruined by black women.

JBoi

Subhuman
lono said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Agreed. If I got famous I would NEVER fuck with black women. Just lol @ all the black celebrities and athletes who have had their lives ruined by black women.
I don't think this guy would agree. 

lono

Banned
JBoi said:
lono said:

That's one man compared to the hundreds of black men who have lost everything due to child support, domestic violence accusation, etc. all from dealing with black women.

springfield

Banned
JBoi said:
lono said:

tiger ruined his own life by trying to be a playboy while married.

JBoi

Subhuman
lono said:
JBoi said:

That's one man compared to the hundreds of black men who have lost everything due to child support, domestic violence accusation, etc. all from dealing with black women.

Bojack

Lookism God
My first thought was of how this BBC was subhuman