• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Your personal blackpill experiences - let's share

dinnamadre

This is a thread to share your personal experiences that validate the blackpill world view, either successes or rejections are welcome. I will share a few of mine below.

The first one is a story that happened recently. I had posted this a few days ago on r/short, just for a moderator to remove it immediately and PMing me "Yeah sure that happened buddy". I think it's interesting:
Happened yesterday. I've had a few hookups from Tinder and they've all been positive experiences, until this one. Usually the girls are shorter or same height as me (5'6").

This girl was about 6-7 cm taller than me. I could already sense some disappointment coming from her, but I didn't really care. I felt genuinely confident.

She was an entitled brat -- her parents pay her rent, she does cocaine and MDMA, drinks regularly, and had a bad vibe/attitude. She had a nice ass though.

A few minutes into conversation she flat out told me: "you're short and your feet are small". I told her: "so?", and we carried on. She didn't maintain eye contact much, and wasn't reciprocating any light touching or anything like that.

She finished my bottle of wine mostly on her own and said: "I'm gonna need more if I have to sleep with you". I honestly wasn't bothered, and she wasn't that hot, so I told her that I didn't have any more and that she wasn't forced to do anything. She tried pushing me to get out and buy more wine, but I told her that l couldn't be bothered.

We made out, and she finally seemed to enjoy herself. Picked her up and threw her on the bed, undressed her, and she froze and said: "here's the rules: no oral, no saliva near my pussy, no cuddling".

That killed my erection. She jerked me off a bit to get it back up, and I put a condom on. Got inside her and she seemed to enjoy it at first, but there was zero eye contact and she didn't really feel turned on.

I got turned off again, and laid next to her. She told me that she wasn't feeling it as I was too short for her and wanted to leave. I told her that was fine.

As she got up she told me: "I bet you're going to masturbate thinking about my ass". WTF. I told her "not really" and was just chilling on the bed.

As she was leaving she made sure to say goodbye by telling me that I had "a really small dick". I laughed and said "ok" and sent her on her merry way out of my flat.

This was definitely the worst date/hookup experience I've ever had. For the record, I'm in good shape, and my face is quite attractive. My height is my crutch -- I'm 5'6". My dick is totally average, 5.5 inches length and 5 inches girth.

She wanted to fuck me because I was confident, but could not override her biological alarm telling her she was going to have sex with a short guy. I think that her unpleasantness came from the fact that she saw me as less than a man, and didn't feel compelled to be a good guest. The remark on my dick size was another attempt at bringing my ego down, trying to make herself feel better for giving a short guy like me a chance.

Had I been taller, I'm sure this would have been a positive experience. I honestly do not feel bad -- I've been rejected quite a few times for my height (and sometimes even for my dick size). I just want everybody to know how much those things matter for genuine sexual attraction, and I wish people would stop lying to themselves and other saying that confidence is all that matters - it isn't.

Second one is a success, and very brief:
Matched this 5'2" asian chick on Facebook Dating. I opened with "hey, whatcha up to?", she said something like "not much... omg your muscles" with some heart emojis and bullshit like that. I replied with the sunglasses emoji and said "work in progress", then directly asked her "looking for some company tonight?". She said "not tonight", and I told her "some other time then, give me your number and let's make plans". She did.

I texted her 2 days later and told her to come over on Friday. She did, she was pretty cute. We got inside, I poured some red wine for both of us, had a chit chat about our lives/jobs/past for about 20 minutes, then I pulled her close and we made out. We were in the bedroom right afterwards. First time we fucked with a condom. Then we fucked 3 more times without a condom, and I came inside her all three times. We were both exhausted.

I asked her "what made you decide to come meet a stranger and fuck him like this?" and she told me "to be honest, your biceps". I felt pretty objectified, but happy at the same time. She spent the night.

I texted her a few days later but she wasn't really eager to come over. I will text her again in a week or so and see if she's up for another round.

Third one is a bit sad:
I posted some nudes on reddit and a chick contacted me saying she was horny and wanted to see more. Exchanged Kiks. Checked her pictures for catfish and she was legit.
I sent her a few videos and pics, she did the same, and was calling me "daddy" and telling me how horny she was. She showed me her lady bits and how wet she was, and told me to help her cum and that she wanted to see me cum.

Long story short, I sent her a video of me cumming, and she stopped replying. 15 minutes later I said "that's it?", and she replied with "to be honest I expected you to cum more daddy".
The same girl that was super turned on was so disappointed at my small load that the whole experience turned into a negative one. I honestly felt pretty hurt by that, which is kinda silly as this was some Kik sexting thot, and went autistic on her.

I told her that there was no need to make me feel inadequate and that she should remember there's always a human at the other end of the phone. Then blocked her. I felt pretty bummed about it and started researching load size supplements.

In my defense, it was the 4th load of the day because I'm a stupid addicted coomer.

soundandvision

Wants 5/10 British girl
Where are you in the uk bro?

You must have a great face to get matches with thin women at 5'6.

soundandvision

Wants 5/10 British girl
Should i post my above average cock on reddit?

Which part did you post it?

dinnamadre

Where are you in the uk bro?

You must have a great face to get matches with thin women at 5'6.

London. Face is good, but not great. I have some pics in another post.
I take testosterone and work out a lot -- I look decent but my body is far from "impressive".

Most of my matches are not thin. My last LTR was thin, and this asian chick from story (2) was thin. The chick from story (1) was definitely not thin. Most of my hookups have been with women that have a bit of extra fat. To be fair, some of the sex with the fatter women was crazy good, but I wouldn't want to be seen by my friends with them.

---

Should i post my above average cock on reddit?

Which part did you post it?

There are various subreddits like r/ladybonersgw, r/massivecock. Usually most people there are men, but there are some women as well.

WhalesAreBlue

They call me Coordinate Junior
Autists
This is a thread to share your personal experiences that validate the blackpill world view, either successes or rejections are welcome. I will share a few of mine below.

The first one is a story that happened recently. I had posted this a few days ago on r/short, just for a moderator to remove it immediately and PMing me "Yeah sure that happened buddy". I think it's interesting:
Happened yesterday. I've had a few hookups from Tinder and they've all been positive experiences, until this one. Usually the girls are shorter or same height as me (5'6").

This girl was about 6-7 cm taller than me. I could already sense some disappointment coming from her, but I didn't really care. I felt genuinely confident.

She was an entitled brat -- her parents pay her rent, she does cocaine and MDMA, drinks regularly, and had a bad vibe/attitude. She had a nice ass though.

A few minutes into conversation she flat out told me: "you're short and your feet are small". I told her: "so?", and we carried on. She didn't maintain eye contact much, and wasn't reciprocating any light touching or anything like that.

She finished my bottle of wine mostly on her own and said: "I'm gonna need more if I have to sleep with you". I honestly wasn't bothered, and she wasn't that hot, so I told her that I didn't have any more and that she wasn't forced to do anything. She tried pushing me to get out and buy more wine, but I told her that l couldn't be bothered.

We made out, and she finally seemed to enjoy herself. Picked her up and threw her on the bed, undressed her, and she froze and said: "here's the rules: no oral, no saliva near my pussy, no cuddling".

That killed my erection. She jerked me off a bit to get it back up, and I put a condom on. Got inside her and she seemed to enjoy it at first, but there was zero eye contact and she didn't really feel turned on.

I got turned off again, and laid next to her. She told me that she wasn't feeling it as I was too short for her and wanted to leave. I told her that was fine.

As she got up she told me: "I bet you're going to masturbate thinking about my ass". WTF. I told her "not really" and was just chilling on the bed.

As she was leaving she made sure to say goodbye by telling me that I had "a really small dick". I laughed and said "ok" and sent her on her merry way out of my flat.

This was definitely the worst date/hookup experience I've ever had. For the record, I'm in good shape, and my face is quite attractive. My height is my crutch -- I'm 5'6". My dick is totally average, 5.5 inches length and 5 inches girth.

She wanted to fuck me because I was confident, but could not override her biological alarm telling her she was going to have sex with a short guy. I think that her unpleasantness came from the fact that she saw me as less than a man, and didn't feel compelled to be a good guest. The remark on my dick size was another attempt at bringing my ego down, trying to make herself feel better for giving a short guy like me a chance.

Had I been taller, I'm sure this would have been a positive experience. I honestly do not feel bad -- I've been rejected quite a few times for my height (and sometimes even for my dick size). I just want everybody to know how much those things matter for genuine sexual attraction, and I wish people would stop lying to themselves and other saying that confidence is all that matters - it isn't.

Second one is a success, and very brief:
Matched this 5'2" asian chick on Facebook Dating. I opened with "hey, whatcha up to?", she said something like "not much... omg your muscles" with some heart emojis and bullshit like that. I replied with the sunglasses emoji and said "work in progress", then directly asked her "looking for some company tonight?". She said "not tonight", and I told her "some other time then, give me your number and let's make plans". She did.

I texted her 2 days later and told her to come over on Friday. She did, she was pretty cute. We got inside, I poured some red wine for both of us, had a chit chat about our lives/jobs/past for about 20 minutes, then I pulled her close and we made out. We were in the bedroom right afterwards. First time we fucked with a condom. Then we fucked 3 more times without a condom, and I came inside her all three times. We were both exhausted.

I asked her "what made you decide to come meet a stranger and fuck him like this?" and she told me "to be honest, your biceps". I felt pretty objectified, but happy at the same time. She spent the night.

I texted her a few days later but she wasn't really eager to come over. I will text her again in a week or so and see if she's up for another round.

Third one is a bit sad:
I posted some nudes on reddit and a chick contacted me saying she was horny and wanted to see more. Exchanged Kiks. Checked her pictures for catfish and she was legit.
I sent her a few videos and pics, she did the same, and was calling me "daddy" and telling me how horny she was. She showed me her lady bits and how wet she was, and told me to help her cum and that she wanted to see me cum.

Long story short, I sent her a video of me cumming, and she stopped replying. 15 minutes later I said "that's it?", and she replied with "to be honest I expected you to cum more daddy".
The same girl that was super turned on was so disappointed at my small load that the whole experience turned into a negative one. I honestly felt pretty hurt by that, which is kinda silly as this was some Kik sexting thot, and went autistic on her.

I told her that there was no need to make me feel inadequate and that she should remember there's always a human at the other end of the phone. Then blocked her. I felt pretty bummed about it and started researching load size supplements.

In my defense, it was the 4th load of the day because I'm a stupid addicted coomer.
I almost killed myself reading experience 1

no saliva near my pussy. Wtf

dinnamadre

I almost killed myself reading experience 1

no saliva near my pussy. Wtf

Honestly I feel like she said that because she wasn't attracted. I remember she mentioned how she had never been with a man of my nationality before, so she probably let me penetrate her just to add a +1 to her whore flag collection.

soundandvision

Wants 5/10 British girl
Honestly I feel like she said that because she wasn't attracted. I remember she mentioned how she had never been with a man of my nationality before, so she probably let me penetrate her just to add a +1 to her whore flag collection.
Where was she from and what age?