• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Your perception of what an IOI is and isn't

Pill

Don't you dare cope react me, mentally ill idiot.
Mewslims
The reason why most guys even have the willpower to go outside, or work their 9-5 job is for women, they build their sense of self worth and security through delusion and subsequent mental simulation of what a females momentary eye contact or friendly smile meant. This is what setting a goal and/or maintaining passion is for most guys, the never ending desperate grasping of these intention based delusions - and subsequently continuing the life long failure to prioritise anything over women.

Go to work to work, go to the shop to get food. Stop existing only to grasp at the slightest IOI so that you can say to yourself "just like the simulation" you need to feel completely detached from what any interaction could, or could not, have implied, and prioritise what you're doing in the moment. Theres a reason women play so hard to get, and it's easy to overcome if you just truly understand this and stop prioritising them full stop.

And one more thing, the guy that everyone in your social circle/school/work know who has sex with multiple women is not the guy who hasn't prioritised women, you don't know about the guy who doesn't prioritise women. Nor will you probably ever truly be that guy.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
:glasses:

FiftySixp

Regular
i get IOIs until they catch up to the fact i'm a crazy motherfucker