Your parents are mostly to blame

jeebusreekris

Normie
Not only have they made you ugly by reproducing and/or not giving you the proper nutrition and environment.

They also made you beta and high inhib, friendless losers.

Now you know.

dat feel

Lookism God
This is legit.

Parents' first responsibility is to make sure their sons reach 6' 180lbs @ 10% bodyfat by 18.

Failing to do so should be considered child abuse and a criminal offense.

dat feel

Lookism God
gottaplay said:
yes genetics and environment is 99% of who you are. also most of us just didnt have the luck in our teenage years to feel the love of a innocent 15 year old virgin woman who had a clean and gorgeous pussy. if we had, we would be bluepilled enough to somewhat enjoy our miserable lives. but those days are gone, and NOTHING will fill the void.

for the most part, your parents knew all along that you were growing up looking like an ugly little troll, and they did nothing, they probably just thought "oh look how cute our ugly little troll looks, one day it will be his time and he will beta provide for a nice a girl with a nice personality"

Ascended

Coper
I still can't believe my fucking parent's didn't force me to mew all day a maintain strict sitting posture.

Arjen Robery

Incel
gottaplay said:
dat feel said:
for the most part, your parents knew all along that you were growing up looking like an ugly little troll, and they did nothing, they probably just thought "oh look how cute our ugly little troll looks, one day it will be his time and he will beta provide for a nice a girl with a nice personality"

my parents always told me that i will find a good wife after I get a good education. now i have a masters degree in a top field, still a incel and had to suffer through high school and college where jocks were slaying prime women and i wanked and cried in my room while playing cs 1.6

If you weren't born a jock in the first place then there was nothing you could do anyway

Only genetically blessed people enjoy the top tier life of banging hot pussy since their mid-teens

And good genetics = both good looks AND alpha low inhibition personality

gandytime

Slayer
I had horrible parents. Helicopter mum + over strict dad + poor neighborhood and on top of this I am fucking ugly. My life was already over before I turned 5.

Reflex

Lookism God
Yeh I've always said it

you mad you are short, ugly, stupid, bad dental health and prone to cancer?

blame your parents, I've had the honest convo with my parents. They aren't retarded though and accept it because it's true lol.

Darkman

Normie
Not entirely the parents fault when it comes to looks. Due to a phenomenon known as regression to the mean, even attractive parents can breed ugly subhuman children.