• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Theory Your looks has to make her feel high

Anstrum

Locationcel. needs to travel halfway across world
Chad looks makes her feel high and she gets tons of dopamine and other good feeling stuff when she is with chad

she will become addicted to chads presence like a drug addict, cus his looks alone makes her body and brain feel good like you would feel good high from a feel good drug

When she is addicted to chad and not with him she will experience withdrawal (similar to drug addicts) and she will try to find a way to be with chad and even justify being with abusive chad just to get her next high

this explains the badboy phenomenon :green:

no amount of money or status can create these feelings in her

Scammer

π”‡π”žπ”―Η©-π”—π”―π”¦π”žπ”‘ ↻ π”‡π”žπ”―Η©-𝔏𝔬𝔬ǩ𝔰
Shitposters
U can fraud this by giving her small amounts of heroin when u r with her and she will subconsciously think she is addicted to u but it is the heroin

brocode

GOD
Masculinity Crew
Its the same kind of dopamine when we see Stacy jiggle her ass or flash her tits but only its 100x stronger for foids

Rabidcurry

Compassionate and loving
Sometimes it's so strong it make u addicted too. Before I even knew about lookism and PSL shit there was a badboy chad in my class and goddamit he was so gl it was almost impossible to take your eyes off of him. I would get the urge to hang out around him.
IMG_20210709_113103.jpg

He didn't look like Jordan in general but when he smiled it looked exactly like this picture. He was just more brown and had black hair and brown eyes. Once we talked about some trivial bro-shit and I was just blankly watching him, he noticed and maintained eye contact and kept talking for a moment. We were sitting near a window and sunlight was falling on half his face, making his skin shine golden contrasted by his light brown eyes. It was fucking surreal. Now I know how romantic scenes come to movie director's minds.

If I feel this shit I can only imagine how wet the foids would've been in his presence.

He still lives rent free in my head. Could prolly write a Wattpad story about him.

Scammer

π”‡π”žπ”―Η©-π”—π”―π”¦π”žπ”‘ ↻ π”‡π”žπ”―Η©-𝔏𝔬𝔬ǩ𝔰
Shitposters
Sometimes it's so strong it make u addicted too. Before I even knew about lookism and PSL shit there was a badboy chad in my class and goddamit he was so gl it was almost impossible to take your eyes off of him. I would get the urge to hang out around him.
View attachment 269340
He didn't look like Jordan in general but when he smiled it looked exactly like this picture. He was just more brown and had black hair and brown eyes. Once we talked about some trivial bro-shit and I was just blankly watching him, he noticed and maintained eye contact and kept talking for a moment. We were sitting near a window and sunlight was falling on half his face, making his skin shine golden contrasted by his light brown eyes. It was fucking surreal. Now I know how romantic scenes come to movie director's minds.

If I feel this shit I can only imagine how wet the foids would've been in his presence.

He still lives rent free in my head. Could prolly write a Wattpad story about him.
Gay as fuck bro but mirin the courage it took to write this tbh

View attachment 269340

Don't think no homo can undo this faggotry but i get what you mean I have one gigachad friend who gives everyone around him dopamine just from being there.