• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Your ideal personality for a girl?

• Banned

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
ENTJ woman or death.

ESTP for me

You want her to be just like you, but extroverted version? Interesting.

Btw, reply to my post in that other thread, where you talked about your asymmetry.

• Banned

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Sekrets said:
UJDK for me.

those are the best

Mughal said:
You want her to be just like you, but extroverted version? Interesting.

Btw, reply to my post in that other thread, where you talked about your asymmetry.

Yeah lol. I need that extroversion in my life. I couldn't stand a girl that is the same as me, I need someone to open me up

will do

ESTJ is the ideal partner for an ISTP apparently.

hospen said:
Chodelightning said:
Intp all the way. Intj are just stubborn dumb versions of intp

are you extroverted?

I am slightly more on the introverted side but not majorly.

I dated an esfj girl once. It was awful, she was stubborn as hell, competitive as fuck, always had to meet and hang out with people I hated when I just wanted to chill with her and talk.

Extroverts are horrible, they just talk shit 24/7. Introverts like introverts its a fact.

http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/7590-extroverts-vs-introverts.html

Namek

Rotter
I need a depressed, low self esteem introverted girl.

Girls that are good for me: extroverted as hell, not passive, and extremely chill and laid back

Girls that are bad for me: introverted, anxious, quiet, passive, etc

The former promotes a happier lifestyle for me overall.  I've done both, the latter makes me fucking miserable.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
"Girly" 
Passive
Laughs/smiles a lot
Not a stuck up bitch

debijon

Regular
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Mutual attraction is a MUST. She must like me, be into me, and communicate it via her behavior (lots of puppy dog eye contact, touching, getting close, smiling, laughing, doing things for me without asking)[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Is always like ^ and is 100% monogamous to me NEVER cheats, leaves, throws drama, talks about men.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Does whatever I want her to do, and always likes sexually submitting to me (or doesn't mind at all) whatever I do to her.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Pussy is awesomely tight and feels good, always gets wet and can experience multiple orgasms without me putting any effort.[/font]

I need a girl that will fight me at every opportunity she gets. Being looked down upon and treated poorly, then lashing out on her and fucking her until complete submission. That is my ideal relationship. The more you argue the better, imo.

Think of the beginning of the Notebook. That is a prime relationship. Every day is a challenge, every day is exciting. The relationship doesn't become boring and stale, which is what happens in 98% of relationships. No bueno. Give me the pompous girl with a tendency towards violence any day. 100% srs.

oldsoup

Joke
ideally i'd like her to not have a personality at all and function as a sex doll

hospen said:
debijon said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Mutual attraction is a MUST. She must like me, be into me, and communicate it via her behavior (lots of puppy dog eye contact, touching, getting close, smiling, laughing, doing things for me without asking)[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Is always like ^ and is 100% monogamous to me NEVER cheats, leaves, throws drama, talks about men.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Does whatever I want her to do, and always likes sexually submitting to me (or doesn't mind at all) whatever I do to her.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Pussy is awesomely tight and feels good, always gets wet and can experience multiple orgasms without me putting any effort.[/font]

this is goat. legit
How is it 'legit'? She cannot submit to him if she never resisted him in the first place. You might as well just get a pillow case with a girls face on in and fuck it. Because that will be the same relationship you'll have with a boring girl like that.

Fuck outta here with that vanilla shit.

hospen said:
Nizoral Babe said:
How is it 'legit'? She cannot submit to him if she never resisted him in the first place. You might as well just get a pillow case with a girls face on in and fuck it. Because that will be the same relationship you'll have with a boring girl like that.

Fuck outta here with that vanilla shit.

so angry
:macho: