Your genetics are absolute GARBAGE

G

Genetic

It wasn't mouth posture. It wasn't your nutrition. It wasn't your chronic basement dwelling vitamin D deficiency.

You didn't get acne because you ate too much crap. Or because you didn't wash your face. You aren't a manlet because you were malnutritioned or because you didn't sleep enough. You aren't norwooding because of your diet or high testosterone. You don't look pathetic because of "genetic recombination".

No, incels. Enough is enough.

I AM ENDING THIS COPE RIGHT NOW

The ONLY reason you look like a pathetic incel is because your parents, and their family tree HAD SHIT GENETICS. Get it through your thick skull. Genetic ELITES don't suffer from recessed chins, hair loss, bad skin. They have a lot of money because they have ELITE genetics in the first place, that's why you are all NEET poor pieces of shit.

You ACTUALLY believe guys like this had nutritious diets, slept 10 hours a day, had correct oral posture, took copious amounts of vitamins? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOL AT YOU BUDDYBOYS. How fucking embarassing.

CHADS GREW UP ON MCDONALDS, SMOKING CIGARETTES, DOING DRUGS AND SLEEPING 6 HOURS A DAY

It's done. It's over. Stop this coping nonsense. Whatever you do, you cannot cheat your genetics. Roll over, and start providing to society as you are supposed to as a beta male worker bee.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
You call those football players "elite" but NONE of them will make pros. That's reserved for the truly elite BBC.

Cope.

heilsa

Slayer
feelsbadman

but we all gonna make it brahs dont we? just keep hitting the gym and training your serratus anterior...

g-guys am i right...guys?

Nizoral Babe

Coper
heilsa said:
feelsbadman

but we all gonna make it brahs dont we? just keep hitting the gym and training your serratus anterior...

MY FUCKING NIGGA! Finally, someone who understands true aesthetics. Just fucking LOL at having abs and no serratus definition.

IncelFTW

Coper
Genetic said:
It wasn't mouth posture. It wasn't your nutrition. It wasn't your chronic basement dwelling vitamin D deficiency.

You didn't get acne because you ate too much crap. Or because you didn't wash your face. You aren't a manlet because you were malnutritioned or because you didn't sleep enough. You aren't norwooding because of your diet or high testosterone. You don't look pathetic because of "genetic recombination".

No, incels. Enough is enough.

I AM ENDING THIS COPE RIGHT NOW

The ONLY reason you look like a pathetic incel is because your parents, and their family tree HAD SHIT GENETICS. Get it through your thick skull. Genetic ELITES don't suffer from recessed chins, hair loss, bad skin. They have a lot of money because they have ELITE genetics in the first place, that's why you are all NEET poor pieces of shit.

You ACTUALLY believe guys like this had nutritious diets, slept 10 hours a day, had correct oral posture, took copious amounts of vitamins? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOL AT YOU BUDDYBOYS. How fucking embarassing.

CHADS GREW UP ON MCDONALDS, SMOKING CIGARETTES, DOING DRUGS AND SLEEPING 6 HOURS A DAY

It's done. It's over. Stop this coping nonsense. Whatever you do, you cannot cheat your genetics. Roll over, and start providing to society as you are supposed to as a beta male worker bee.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Fucking lmao, OP removed the picture of the football players because he realized I was right.

Just lol at being an "athlete" as a white male. Don't worry, I hear white women are actually good athletes!

FireHaze

Gigachad
Mouthbreathing actually will ruin your lower third.

But otherwise you're right, it's pretty much all genetics.

Brio

Slayer
Nutrition theory is legit vut genetics is much more important. I grew up eating loke one meal a day

modified

hairloss expert
Agreed completely OP. I hate how everyone goes on and on about all that stupid bullshit you talked about. I'm short because my parents are short. I'm a minority because my parents are minority. I have tiny bones because I was born with tiny bones. My hairline looked like shit since I was 3 years old.

My parents raised me on healthy food. They didn't do anything wrong (besides at moment of conception). I didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes shit just happens.

Most Chads I know don't take care of themselves half as well as I do. That doesn't stop them from being tall, white, big boned, muscular, square jawed, symmetrical, etc.

Anakind

King of Chads
Genetic said:
That exactly IS genetics, you dumbcel.

[hr]
heilsa said:

Only squaaaaaaatz n oatz will turn ya into a slayer.   :wink:

Squaaaaatz n oatz, bro!

@"Techno Viking"

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How would a Chad evolve during  puberty without sports and proper food (1000-1500kcal daily and unsufficient vitamines) while sitting everyday in front of his computer?[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Anybody knows?[/font]

heilsa

Slayer
REDPILL: GENES CAN BE ACTIVATED THROUGH ENVIROMENT

What is Epigenetics?

Epigenetics is the study of molecular mechanisms by which the environment controls gene activity. It is a new scientific field and it shows that DNA blueprints passed down through genes are not set in stone at birth. Each of us inherits our own unique variation of the genetic code. We can’t change the hardwiring of our genetic code, but epigenetic factors such as lifestyle and diet can radically change what our genes do.
http://www.drfranklipman.com/faqs-on-epigenetics/

heilsa said:
REDPILL: GENES CAN BE ACTIVATED THROUGH ENVIROMENT

What is Epigenetics?

Epigenetics is the study of molecular mechanisms by which the environment controls gene activity. It is a new scientific field and it shows that DNA blueprints passed down through genes are not set in stone at birth. Each of us inherits our own unique variation of the genetic code. We can’t change the hardwiring of our genetic code, but epigenetic factors such as lifestyle and diet can radically change what our genes do.
http://www.drfranklipman.com/faqs-on-epigenetics/
what does it mean if someone lives the neet incel lifestyle? No genes will be activated even if you have Chad geneticS = INCEL?

RoboCopE

Incel
It's complicated; and the issue is here I bet nobody (even myself) have a robust understanding of the complex interplay between genetics and epigenetics, and then environmental development factors.

The truth is it is a bit of everything, not one single thing.

We had the ultimate (shit)storm coming together.

>>> Here is proof your argument isn't fully correct because it is too simplified: The oldest person to ever live lived to 122 years old. She smoked cigarettes for close to 100 years, and since 122 is like literally about as old as human can ever get theoretically according to science (due to telomeres and basic cel division, etc), it obviously did her no harm.

Does that means smoking DOESN'T MATTER to normal people!? No, just like any specific Chad's shitty diet doesn't mean fuck all about the general rule of diet matters. All it demonstrates is superior genetics to be ROBUST against shitty diets.

Go read up on Weston a Price. We have solid evidence that diet influences facial development, it is just that some lucky people can do ANYTHING and still look good, like the lady who smoked for 100 years and didnt hurt her health, but that doesn't mean diet or smoking don't affect anything.

Primitive (good) diets versus Modern (bad) diets:

Joncoping

Normie
Another dumbfuck moronic thread by OP. All those athletes and jocks, they are all natural you know. They would never use banned substances because you know, they're banned right? ....  right?

RoboCopE

Incel
These are twin sisters... Once had braces and extractions, one had MEW-type widening etc

This shouldn't be possible if its ALL genetics. The sister on the left has the sister on the rights EXACT SAME genetics, she has a beautiful face in her DNA encoded, but EPIGENETICS/DEVELOPMENT fucked it up. The girl on the right had treatment to allow her to achieve her genetic potential.