Black Pill Your dick is only girthy when it has the girth of a Durex 200ml bottle

uglysmile

Obsessed with dicks and manletism
wtf are you talking about virgin slav
having that much girth would make it impossible to have a full erection
neither it would have a positive effect on womans orgasm if not effects her negatively
I am trolling

Yet I am miring this girth.

The sight of your cock will make the girl know she has taken the right decision with you

brocode

DON
Masculinity Crew
Nah 6.5x5.5 nbel is enough, imagine having a 7x6 incher tho jfl atleast I have hair again but I will always be a second rang sexhaver
Half inch of girth — insanely significant I agree.

but Half inch of length— is the difference significant?

uglysmile

Obsessed with dicks and manletism
Nah 6.5x5.5 nbel is enough, imagine having a 7x6 incher tho jfl atleast I have hair again but I will always be a second rang sexhaver
Dick is just a bonus

In the end no girl will cuck you for your average dick alone unless she is a whore

But the bonus is legit. You know you have the dick. If you pull it out she will be happy to see it and it will turn her on

Longterm it does not matter as much. She ist used to it then anyway

Dick is just a bonus

In the end no girl will cuck you for your average dick alone unless she is a whore

But the bonus is legit. You know you have the dick. If you pull it out she will be happy to see it and it will turn her on

Longterm it does not matter as much. She ist used to it then anyway
Imagine the confidence tho, instead of getting a semi before walking the house in my underwear.

brocode

DON
Masculinity Crew
Girth way more important imo length just enough to do normal positions but the stretch girls describe is all girth. But yeah thrusting a thick girl with a sub 6 incher gg
TFW when mogger length but subhuman girth

:endit2: