T_T

Slayer
fucking cringe at this subhuman logging in
lol at this butthurt bitter old man following me from thread to thread leaving passive aggressive comments because I verbally decimated him so badly
A completely harmless comment on a completely random thread and he manages to follow me here despite 'ignoring me'

:cage2::cage2:

So lonely that he's fishing for reactions from some random guy on an incel forum that insulted him casually

T_T

Slayer
:autism:

I live rent free inside this antidepressants overdosing loser's mind

just rl

moral
lol at this butthurt bitter old man following me from thread to thread leaving passive aggressive comments because I verbally decimated him so badly
A completely harmless comment on a completely random thread and he manages to follow me here despite 'ignoring me'

:cage2::cage2:

So lonely that he's fishing for reactions from some random guy on an incel forum that insulted him casually
I didnt even know you existed till yesterday, when I came back to this forum and realized random newfags are ... worshiping one of my usernames

of course I'm gona ridicule you

:lmfao:

and what's with the font enlarging thing? is this supposed to be your schtick?

T_T

Slayer
I didnt even know you existed till yesterday, when I came back to this forum and realized random newfags are ... worshiping one of my usernames

:lmfao:
nah nah. I'm the one that doesn't know you exist lmfao. You're the one keeping tabs on every single user and letting them live rent free inside your head so you can make top 5 lists sucking their dicks.
you don't know I exist yet you have me on your ignore from day 1
:what:

lol at thinking I'm 'worshippinh you'
I'm a shitposter tbh just gotta keep with the forum meta, which is meming the fuck out of you
lol at the delusions of this oldcel. Must be pretty damn desperate to take shit like this seriously.

T_T

Slayer
You've forgotten about your ignore list 9000 times... now convince me that I don't live rent free inside your head

:cage2:

just rl

moral
nah nah. I'm the one that doesn't know you exist lmfao. You're the one keeping tabs on every single user and letting them live rent free inside your head so you can make top 5 lists sucking their dicks.
you don't know I exist yet you have me on your ignore from day 1

lol at thinking I'm 'worshippinh you'
I'm a shitposter tbh just gotta keep with the forum meta, which is meming the fuck out of you
lol at the delusions of this oldcel. Must be pretty damn desperate to take shit like this seriously.
You've forgotten about your ignore list 9000 times... now convince me that I don't live rent free inside your head

dude, in all honesty, who the fuck are you and who exactly do you think I am?

T_T

Slayer

dude, in all honesty, who the fuck are you and who exactly do you think I am?
you're making no fucking sense
Who else do you think I am

lol at this guy thinking everyone makes 9000 alts like him
idgaf who you are tbh. Even if you were the real rl, I've discovered that he's just another overhyped troglodyte that hasn't made a single positive contribution to this forum that I've seen. All you do is complain and whine about other people and hide behind a pretentious smug persona.

just rl

moral
you're making no fucking sense
Who else do you think I am

lol at this guy thinking everyone makes 9000 alts like him
idgaf who you are tbh. Even if you were the real rl, I've discovered that he's just another overhyped troglodyte that hasn't made a single positive contribution to this forum that I've seen. All you do is complain and whine about other people and hide behind a pretentious smug persona.

just rl

moral
not gonna work this time buddy
look at your first post and tell me you're not butthurt
lol at monitoring my goddamn profile to watch when I log in
I thought you were someone else, obviously, and it was friendly banter. specifically, @Baldcel, a good friend of mine from Serbia (he was into contact sports + your avi)

T_T

Slayer
I thought you were someone else, obviously, and it was friendly banter. specifically, @Baldcel, a good friend of mine from Serbia (he was into contact sports + your avi)
a guy pm'ed me and said we need more roasting on this forum, so i had it in mind

i do not take it lightly when some smug russell crowe prick adds me to his ignore list though

just rl

moral
a guy pm'ed me and said we need more roasting on this forum, so i had it in mind

i do not take it lightly when some smug russell crowe prick adds me to his ignore list though
dont get the point of insulting online, tbh. last time I checked, this was a cozy, friendly forum with a random autistic spammer clogging it.

and lol at calling me smug when I'm as down to earth as it gets.

@Boyo_Doppelganger wtf is this, have you been trolling me while I was away?

T_T

Slayer
dont get the point of insulting online, tbh. last time I checked, this was a cozy, friendly forum with a random autistic spammer clogging it.

if this isn't a massive troll job, you got shit to catch up on
the 'rl' i know is the type of snake that tells says shit like
'fucking cringe at this subhuman logging in' and 'welcomes' me to his ignore list for no reason at all

just rl

moral
if this isn't a massive troll job, you got shit to catch up on
the 'rl' i know is the type of snake that tells says shit like
'fucking cringe at this subhuman logging in' and 'welcomes' me to his ignore list for no reason at all
yeah, these are internal jokes of the balkan circlejerk here (me, baldcel, dolly buster, euthanasia etc). I just confused you for baldcel.

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God

I rented my account to unnamed member and he just wrecked havoc, sorry bro. It is back under my account now tho.

just rl

moral
I rented my account to unnamed member and he just wrecked havoc, sorry bro. It is back under my account now tho.
dennis. what have you been up to recently? this isolation made me care about not seeing my friends, lmao. whether rl or online. to the extent I went to play some basketball 2 days ago.

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
dennis. what have you been up to recently? this isolation made me care about not seeing my friends, lmao. whether rl or online. to the extent I went to play some basketball 2 days ago.
I go to work and from work in surgical mask, it sucks and it did something to my nose, like when you have cold and nose canals are swolled, but they produce no muscus, it feels kinda dry. I take pizza from hazmatpizza boys in rubber gloves only to throw them away when door is closed to eat it like a pig. I am coping with computer games and home and garden improvement. Whenever I have a chest pain or it feels like I have difficulty breathing I am like, omg it's here. Then I go to sleep and forgot everything only to wake up in disbelief where is the world heading to. I am also pondering to do a panic ran on a bank and withdraw all my savings, but mom told me they would make money reform anyway. I also hate on people that walk around in parks and wish giant laser from a alien spaceship would fry them. I am aslo worried about reports of dogs and coronavirus and wonder if it can jump from dog back to human.

tldr I bite my nails

// Infolinks