Votes: 32 29.6%

Votes: 17 15.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 20

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

D.R.

Banned
What is the youngest you would realistically go? 10,  12, 14, 16, 18, 20? Admit it, incels.

chadD24

Slayer
i dont believe sexual relations with anyone UNDER 18 is appropriate, if you live in the state of california. i just want that on record

D.R.

Banned
Just wanna specify I'm not asking this from a legal standpoint or anything, just want to know what you would do if you could 100% get away with it. I'm not saying you guys can't have morals against fucking someone under 17 or 15, just wanted to point out that this thread should have nothing to do with legality.
[hr]
Tyrone the Nigger said:
I am monitoring this thread

D.R.

Banned
mrz said:
chadD24 said:
i dont believe sexual relations with anyone UNDER 18 is appropriate, if you live in the state of california. i just want that on record
That's like amongst the highest ages of consent in the entire fucking world, I think one or two countries have higher age of consent than that. Just LOL at the USA, parts of the USA are in like the 97th percentile highest ages of consent in the world.
The law is the law, the age of consent in Afghanistan is 18 to protect tha chilrenz, are you gonna disagree with Afghanistan's law?
[hr]
mrz said:
you should add a poll DR and clarify your original post
I tried to make a poll but it didn't work out for some reason. :ugh:

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
14 I guess, if she was postpubescent and sexy/cute looking and there was no way the police would catch me.

D.R.

Banned
Ah ok, now I figured this shit out, we have a poll.
[hr]
DyingHope said:
14 I guess, if she was postpubescent and sexy/cute looking and there was no way the police would catch me.
Would be weird as fuck if a 14 year old girl was still prepubescent, lol.

Vertu

Incel
Searching "12 year old girl" on Google Images brings up photos like these:

LOL. Some of you are pathetic, sick, basement hidden, bird boned internet neckbeards.

Girls at 12 don't even have a clue of knowing how to fuck. She would be a legit rag-doll in bed.

Vertu said:
Searching "12 year old girl" on Google Images brings up photos like these:

LOL. Some of you are pathetically sick.

Girls at 12 don't even have a clue of knowing how to fuck. She would be a legit rag-doll in bed.
I'm sorry to inform you that you could be gay. She's perfectly doable.

Take a look at this video:

Girls reach that age around 10, the same age many feminists agree we should start teaching sex-ed at.

purps drank

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:

Girls reach that age around 10, the same age many feminists agree we should start teaching sex-ed at.

purps drank said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

This does not mean that I'm exclusively looking for JB (or at all), the title of this thread is specifically asking how young would we be willing to go.

Vertu

Incel
No handsome, cool, socially adjusted young guy would ever pry on a 10 to 12 year old, ever.

It's always these legit disgusting weirdo neckbeard type guys coming out of the woodwork.

chadD24

Slayer
mrz said:
chadD24 said:
That's like amongst the highest ages of consent in the entire fucking world, I think one or two countries have higher age of consent than that. Just LOL at the USA, parts of the USA are in like the 97th percentile highest ages of consent in the world.
the nasolabial fold committee is in full force bro