• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Young Metallica

Razzer35

Rotter
Were they all sub 5?

bain

Regular
yeah defo a bunch of subhumans
nothing less expected from anyone involved in metal

^first result when for 'metallica fans' on ddg lol

minus when

Razzer35

Rotter
bain said:

minus when

I use to be into old school metal like Metallic,Maiden etc. Until I realized that being a metalhead in public is a massive subhuman failo. I have a Chadlite buddy that was calling me to go to a Maiden concert in Bulgaria with his metalhead buddies. I saw pics on fb and it was basically him surrounded by subhumans galore.  Associating yoursellf with such subhumans is a death sentence.
:banderas:

bain

Regular
Razzer35 said:
bain said:

minus when

I use to be into old school metal like Metallic,Maiden etc. Until I realized that being a metalhead in public is a massive subhuman failo. I have a Chadlite buddy that was calling me to go to a Maiden concert in Bulgaria with his metalhead buddies. I saw pics on fb and it was basically him surrounded by subhumans galore.  Associating yoursellf with such subhumans is a death sentence.
:banderas:

yeah idk how the entire metal community has deluded themselves into thinking people see metal listeners as scary vikings, delusionmaxxing on an unpredecent scale maybe mrz can shed some light on this highly special large scale losing touch with reality it seems to be like a religion for these people tbh . walking around with metal band shirt (unless cute girl) is like walking around with your dakimakura, social suicide. even worse are the guys that only listen to "underground" metal and then try to bash people for listening to shit for maybe semi-functional subhumans like iron maiden and not fully grabbing for the rope like he does when he listens to pathetic larping nerdics scream in a mic-vids with 300 views on youtube

You'd have seen hotter women at metal concerts 30 years ago when it was seen as cool and edgy back then. No one gives a shit about James Hatfield's acne scars, either. Only you homos think a musician or actor needs to look like an underwear model or a soap opera star to be legit.