Leo or Jordan

• Total voters

Cloud

Gigachad
Who is more aesthetic. I like the look they have, such unique faces with tiny facial features. I have the same small facial features(small mouth and thin nose) and light eyes. They both look like anime or video game characters, and Leo looked like an angel while Barretts face has an extra terrestrial vibe to it.

VS

assburger

Gigachad
jordan is more appealing to me, i find leo overrated tho

Cloud

Gigachad
assburger said:
jordan is more appealing to me, i find leo overrated tho
Leo is an angel, his face goes beyond any rating system, he is an angel from above, 100% pure, even if he is overrated.

JawExpert

Normie
Leo is more ideal looking, the other guy Jordon looks like too alien/freaky/model looking

twisty

Banned
Leo is looking more human he has generic good looks.Barret has unique looks but he would scary females he is just too asexual...although he is aesthetics and he looks like he is painted or from some comix
80 percent of prime females would choose Di Caprio

lookz

Chad
JORDAN BARRETT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS TRULY ASCENDED YOU STUPID COPERS

:jrage:

JawExpert

Normie
twisty said:
Leo is looking more human he has generic good looks.Barret has unique looks but he would scary females he is just too asexual...although he is aesthetics and he looks like he is painted or from some comix
ass said:
Leo mogs the fucking fuck out of Barrett
Me twisty and ass need to write a book on aesthetics and attraction, you basement dwelling male model nuthuggers who think the likes of brian shimansky are the best looking guys ever need a reality check

twisty

Banned
JawExpert said:
twisty said:
ass said:
Leo mogs the fucking fuck out of Barrett
Me twisty and ass need to write a book on aesthetics and attraction, you basement dwelling male model nuthuggers who think the likes of brian shimansky are the best looking guys ever need a reality check
Very legit bro...ass , you and me we all really know aesthetics...fuck that suckers who praise MM like Shimanski

shlayer

Slayer
They both looks low class because of their stunted faces but id say dicaprio.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Leo

Barrett is by far the most overrated guy that people worship on here. He looks weird as fuck.

Magnus

Lookism God
Leo hands down 
Barret looks like some kind of constipated gay alien