You'll never truly understand just how unattractive you are to women until

FireHaze

Gigachad
...you see other guys get told to their face how "sexy" they are

...you see girls straight up ask another guy to be her girlfriend

...you're sitting with other guys at a table and a woman cold approaches and introduces herself to the best looking guy there ignoring the rest of you

But all of that is nonsense because WIMMINZ IS SHY AND NEVER INITIATE ANYTHING HURR DURR

LongTimeAgo

Coper
True. Especially when you are high IQ, it becomes extremely depressing trying to attract women when you know how easy some guys have it. My 7.5/10 wasp best friend had girls knocking on his dorm room door at 2am in college last year. He had never actually talked to them before, but they saw him and thought he was hot. He also gets messaged on fb by random girls. Meawhile I seem to be invisible no matter what I do or say. Life with weak chin=earthly hell.

FireHaze

Gigachad
LongTimeAgo said:
True. Especially when you are high IQ, it becomes extremely depressing trying to attract women when you know how easy some guys have it. My 7.5/10 wasp best friend had girls knocking on his dorm room door at 2am in college last year. He had never actually talked to them before, but they saw him and thought he was hot. He also gets messaged on fb by random girls. Meawhile I seem to be invisible no matter what I do or say. Life with weak chin=earthly hell.
Exactly. I actually refuse to work for something that Chad can get without even trying. Chasing women isn't worth it.

Magnus

Lookism God
You are being to black and white about this, like most people on this site are. SOME women will approach good looking men, but not all of them, it's ridiculous to think so.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Magnus said:
You are being to black and white about this, like most people on this site are. SOME women will approach good looking men, but not all of them, it's ridiculous to think so.
Yeah but it will be enough women for it to happen at least somewhat regularly if you're good looking. If you're not being approached at all it's a bad sign.

Manny

Incel
Magnus said:
persian rugs

LongTimeAgo

Coper
True Romance said:
Having an 8+/10 friend is the most misery-inducing red pill experience there is.

I recently broke off a 7 year long friendship because I just couldn't take it anymore.
Worst is when they don't understand why they are so popular with women. My friend preaches the whole confidence thing all the fucking time.

Magnus

Lookism God
FireHaze said:
Magnus said:
Yeah but if you're not being approached at all it's a bad sign.
Yea I'll agree with that, if you don't get approached at all you are not 7+

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]...you're sitting with other guys at a table and a woman cold approaches and introduces herself to the best looking guy there ignoring the rest of you[/font]
One of such experiences was very brutal back in the days, I left the place traumatized.

stamaster21

Slayer
True Romance said:
Having an 8+/10 friend is the most misery-inducing red pill experience there is.

I recently broke off a 7 year long friendship because I just couldn't take it anymore.
No its misery- for low value smv males,i highly doubt your girl was 8/10+. You couldn't take being low value smv male, guys who are attractive and have value don't complain about ending relationships with 8/10 women to them its just another female, because those guys have options. You were miserable because you lacked options with other attractive women if you did you wouldn't have tolerated her bullshit and moved on early not 7 years later. What i think you mean is relationships with 8/10+ females is misery for low smv males.

OnTheRun

Slayer
stamaster21 said:
True Romance said:

No its misery- for low value smv males,i highly doubt your girl was 8/10+. You couldn't take being low value smv male, guys who are attractive and have value don't complain about ending relationships with 8/10 women to them its just another female, because those guys have options. You were miserable because you lacked options with other attractive women if you did you wouldn't have tolerated her bullshit and moved on early not 7 years later. What i think you mean is relationships with 8/10+ females is misery for low smv males.
He said having "an 8+/10 friend" not an 8 girlfriend lmao
[hr]
Legit thread :clap:

Legalizer

Banned
LongTimeAgo said:
:wtf:
:visitgandy: :jsan:

stamaster21

Slayer
OnTheRun said:
stamaster21 said:
He said having "an 8+/10 friend" not an 8 girlfriend lmao
[hr]
Legit thread :clap:
Wdf that's even worse you ended your friendship with a guy because he was better than you, WOW. Did this guy treat you well was he a good friend. People of lookism this is why people avoid people of much lower smv, this is why people reject you in friendship and relationships. They don't want to invest in a friendships with people with low self-esteem and lack value,just by the op ending the relationship over that means he was never really a friend most likely anyway just a social climber. A guy who wanted to climb the social ladder of a attractive male friend, and when he saw he wasn't getting the same beneifits as hes pal he ended a 7 year friendship.

stamaster21

Slayer
Bump Roboter said:
True.

I saw it so many times that woman just started to speak with literally every other male in the room/place, while never starting to approach me just like i am invisible or not worthy enough to be approached just like i am way below the genetical quality of those other guys and i need to approach them and ask for permission to share a few words with them.And i don´t even talk in clubs etc but in workplace when there is a new female worker etc

It´s cruel in different way

1, you see how other males get approached and talked to without a problem just liek they are normal genetical fine humans

2, you indirectly get ammoged by the other guys because woman start asking them question and present themselves to get each other to know while they don´t do it with me because of general lack of quality of human being.
Happened to me years ago when i was a freshmen in highschool, had a spanish project in class and these two girls ignored me compelely i said hi they gave a half-asses hi back. I was in a group with a 7.5/10 black spanish dude. Whats even more sad is later on at the end of the year i see them all talking in the hallway ready to hangout.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Bump Roboter said:
True.

I saw it so many times that woman just started to speak with literally every other male in the room/place, while never starting to approach me just like i am invisible or not worthy enough to be approached just like i am way below the genetical quality of those other guys and i need to approach them and ask for permission to share a few words with them.And i don´t even talk in clubs etc but in workplace when there is a new female worker etc

It´s cruel in different way

1, you see how other males get approached and talked to without a problem just liek they are normal genetical fine humans

2, you indirectly get ammoged by the other guys because woman start asking them question and present themselves to get each other to know while they don´t do it with me because of general lack of quality of human being.
:crying:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
LongTimeAgo said:
True Romance said:

Worst is when they don't understand why they are so popular with women. My friend preaches the whole confidence thing all the fucking time.
Yeah, my bro is very GL yet is so bluepilled about how importance looks are and why he is successful with women.