You'll never be a slayer

Looks_Matter

Normie
You guys are fucking bluepilled.

Stop it. There is no point in discussing it. You can't even become attractive. At most you can become average looking if you're lucky. Facial skeletal deformities can't be fully fixed without a Lefort 3 and nobody here will ever do it. Race can't be fixed. Height can't be fully fixed with a leg lengthening surgery. Ectomorphism can't be fixed. 

Stop being delusional and find some hobbies to pass your time. Build a company if you can because if you're ugly you'll have an hard time to be promoted or even hired. 

Stop posting pics of female models and concentrate on 6's. You will have to praise GOD eternally if you manage to reproduce with a 6. Then apply your knowledge of facial aesthetics to your children and pray that genetic recombination can help your children.

Looks_Matter said:
You guys are fucking bluepilled.

Stop it. There is no point in discussing it. You can't even become attractive. At most you can become average looking if you're lucky. Facial skeletal deformities can't be fully fixed without a Lefort 3 and nobody here will ever do it. Race can't be fixed. Height can't be fully fixed with a leg lengthening surgery. Ectomorphism can't be fixed. 

Stop being delusional and find some hobbies to pass your time. Build a company if you can because if you're ugly you'll have an hard time to be promoted or even hired. 

Stop posting pics of female models and concentrate on 6's. You will have to praise GOD eternally if you manage to reproduce with a 6. Then apply your knowledge of facial aesthetics to your children and pray that genetic recombination can help your children.
People who settle and try to improve their situation by learning "game" are bluepilled.

Looks_Matter

Normie
People who settle are realistic. 

Subhumans who think they can land a model=complete retards, pure genetic garbage...mentally and physically

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
I agree except for the fact most of the users aren't deformed to the extent of not being fixable, but that doesn't mean surgery will turn them into handsome guys.

You are born handsome.

Not being handsome in your 20s means you have not been born handsome.

I am allergic to all those stupid idiots discussing the techniques of surgical/supplemental improvement when in fact nothing will change their appearance significatnly, it is too much work without the cost-effective rewards, with minor changes or normalization at its best.

Now, expect some of those idiots posting 1 in 1890189 surgery cases when a formerly good looking patient or a very lucky patient underwent surgery and now looks very good compared to his/her former deformity.

Looks_Matter

Normie
gottaplay said:
just lol @ 'build a company'. you aint building shit you ugly subhuman. you cant even get a girlfriend. now you suddenly think you have the skills, knowledge, capital, connections and mental toughness to succeed in business.
Ugly people are usually the ones who build successful companies. You don't know what you're talking about. 

Who built Facebook? Microsoft? Apple? Amazon? Samsung? Alibaba? ecc ecc all ugly people.
[hr]
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I agree except for the fact most of the users aren't deformed to the extent of not being fixable, but that doesn't mean surgery will turn them into handsome guys.

You are born handsome.

I am allergic to all those stupid idiots discussing the techniques of surgical/supplemental improvement when in fact nothing will change their appearance significatnly, it is too much work without the cost-effective rewards, with minor changes or normalization at its best.

Now, expect some of those idiots posting 1 in 1890189 surgery cases when a formerly good looking patient or a very lucky patient underwent surgery and now looks very good compared to his/her former deformity.
Yes, some people here can become 6's or 6,5's with a couple of surgeries but no more than that. Nobody will ever become legitimately attractive (8+).

People must build on their strengths not their weaknesses. If a guy is ugly he should focus on his career, he should take risks building a company because he has nothing to lose. He shouldn't waste his time focusing on drastically improving his look. He won't achieve what he wants looks-wise.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Looks_Matter said:
[hr]
JustTheWayYouAre said:

You are born handsome.

Yes, some people here can become 6's or 6,5's with a couple of surgeries but no more than that. Nobody will ever become legitimately attractive (8+).

People must build on their strengths not their weaknesses. If a guy is ugly he should focus on his career, he should take risks building a company because he has nothing to lose. He shouldn't waste his time focusing on drastically improving his look. He won't achieve what he wants looks-wise.

Exactly.

If you are handsome, people will talk about you or will refer to you as being handsome.

I used to witness teachers, my own parents and parents of my former classmates speaking about one or two particular guys as being handsome, it was repeated throughout the years, random strangers and the people these guys met, all of them responded the same.

A few weeks ago, one of my female colleague talked about her 11yr old nephew, she was drunk and showed pictures of him to other colleagues telling how dumb, but handsome he is. Handsome people are always mentioned and discussed and the response is continuously the same, independent of their environment and independent of the age of the subject (except for some rare cases, when a handsome guy turns into a not so handsome guy or gain weight etc.).

Of course some of the guys were called cute or goodlooking, it happens from time to time. Handsome guys always new they are handsome because of the aforementioned response since their early childhood.