You'll never be a 80's Wall Street Shark.

springfield

Banned
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
redpiller said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...ed-snorting-cocaine-with-two-prostitutes.html

this is actually proof that stuff like op happens in real life all the time this happened in uk recently, that guy has a lot of power in his hand thats how the elite spend their free time when no one is around too bad he got caugh this time hes prbably so fucked in the head at this point hes hiring some weird lookin girls probably into some weird fetishes
I saw this on the news. I was sightly disgusted by it. I knew this happens all the time, but seeing actual footage of an old guy doing coke with prostitutes that's at the same time a respected political figure is shocking nonetheless.
tip of the iceberg

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Timbuck2 said:
This is fantasy land stuff right here.

Most Wall Street guys are workcel nerds who spend their lives slaving away for scraps and most of the really successful dudes are old as fuck beta providers.

There are no Patrick Batemans IRL.
This. Most wall street sharks are beta faced small framed employess of wasp/jewish corporations who pass the money onto their college aged family members to enjoy.

redpiller

Incel
GOAT thread

i wish i could afford a ferrari testarrosa

anyone know if they are too expensive to maintain? i need one :(
[hr]
LongTimeAgo said:
Timbuck2 said:
This is fantasy land stuff right here.

Most Wall Street guys are workcel nerds who spend their lives slaving away for scraps and most of the really successful dudes are old as fuck beta providers.

There are no Patrick Batemans IRL.
This. Most wall street sharks are beta faced small framed employess of wasp/jewish corporations who pass the money onto their college aged family members to enjoy.
cope

Pouuop

Chad
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
i had to sticky that thread for a while, golden
legit

you should also sticky the threads heroin used to make about being a highschool chad slaying prime jailbaits

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
Pouuop said:
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
i had to sticky that thread for a while, golden
legit

you should also sticky the threads heroin used to make about being a highschool chad slaying prime jailbaits
Or maxilla/lefort III threads, or mewing.

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
i remember watching the first wall street film with michael douglas when i was about 11. made a big impression on me.

dat feel said:
only poor people think money is a big deal

i'd rather be an undiscovered alpha male model like chico before he became famous
May I remind you that Chico is a born billionare.

RedFlag

Incel
This is the IRL Patrick Bateman. He worked in a bank in Hong Kong and earned over £300k a year.

He went from looking like this after graduating:

to aggressively workceling to end up like this...

And fucking primitive SE Asian hookers:

to killing them:

[video=youtube]

asiancel

King of Chads
in summary: have a wide head with short midface