• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You'll never be 15 going to the movies to make out and finger a PRIME JAILBAIT

HEROIN said:
VermillionTown said:
Such an enourmous cranial volume to bastardize his hairline and still low IQ.

How can you know what you're missing out when you don't even know what it feels like. 

Argue retrospectively.

Now LOW IQ

And it's simple. When you are at that age your dopamine receptors are at peak meaning your potential for happiness and strength of emotions and feelings are stronger than they ever will be. Love(the chemicals associated with it) is also known to have near identical effect on the brain as cocaine/heroin, but it would honestly be better than those drugs due to what you are consciously seeing and being aware of.

BlazeATrail said:
Fucking dumbass - you don't finger girls in movies lol

Already done numerous times when I was like 15.

Just lol

By that logic people don't have sex since I haven't had sex. Of course you finger horny prime JBs at the movies.

No you don't because there are fucking people around you retard. Are you really this stupid?

I've been to the movies with girls loads of times and made out, you don't just start fingering them in front of everyone. What planet do you live on? lol

HEROIN

Machine
BlazeATrail said:
HEROIN said:
Now LOW IQ

And it's simple. When you are at that age your dopamine receptors are at peak meaning your potential for happiness and strength of emotions and feelings are stronger than they ever will be. Love(the chemicals associated with it) is also known to have near identical effect on the brain as cocaine/heroin, but it would honestly be better than those drugs due to what you are consciously seeing and being aware of.

Just lol

By that logic people don't have sex since I haven't had sex. Of course you finger horny prime JBs at the movies.

No you don't because there are fucking people around you retard. Are you really this stupid?

I've been to the movies with girls loads of times and made out, you don't just start fingering them in front of everyone. What planet do you live on? lol

calm the fuck down stop being mad you didnt finger them

what people around you nigga the movies is dark as fuck sit in the last row and do it i know plenty of people that done that shit as early as middle school

HEROIN said:
BlazeATrail said:

what people around you nigga the movies is dark as fuck sit in the last row and do it i know plenty of people that done that shit as early as middle school

I'm not mad in any way. I swear a lot, deal with it.

You are talking shit that you don't know about. Where I live cinemas are packed and you don't just finger a girl in a packed fucking cinema like a retard. Even if "you know guys" who have done it, which I highly doubt, do you just take their word for it? You do realize dudes lie about this sort of thing all the time?

How old are you just out of curiosity?

HEROIN

Machine
BlazeATrail said:
HEROIN said:

You are talking shit that you don't know about. Where I live cinemas are packed and you don't just finger a girl in a packed fucking cinema like a retard. Even if "you know guys" who have done it, which I highly doubt, do you just take their word for it? You do realize dudes lie about this sort of thing all the time?

I dont know what kind of a fucking cinema you go but there's plenty of space, it's dark and if you sit on the last row or an emptier row you can pretty much finger her or get her to give you handjob. Plenty of dudes have done it and it's normal, it'd be like them lying about having akiss just lol.

im 19

HEROIN said:
BlazeATrail said:

I dont know what kind of a fucking cinema you go but there's plenty of space, it's dark and if you sit on the last row or an emptier row you can pretty much finger her or get her to give you handjob. Plenty of dudes have done it and it's normal, it'd be like them lying about having akiss just lol.

im 19

You must live in the middle of no where or something, or go to shit movies that no one watches. lol

HEROIN

Machine
BlazeATrail said:
HEROIN said:

im 19

You must live in the middle of no where or something, or go to shit movies that no one watches. lol

youre a fucking idiot boyo

STOP COPING

YOU MISSED OUT

Here's what I get just from a simple fucking google search

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/q37439-movie-theater-handjob-how-do-make-less-messy

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156409493

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090801213425AAOYZyN

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090210122459AAmI4sd

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=957400

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/q832643-would-you-ever-let-your-boyfriend-finger-you-in-a

HEROIN said:

No, you missed out and that's why you made this thread.

I haven't missed out on anything. 

What exactly have I missed out on? Please do elaborate.

HEROIN

Machine
BlazeATrail said:

fingering a prime JB at the movies

Op what if I told you that there are numerous ppl out there incl me who experienced it and say it's nothing special

HEROIN said:
BlazeATrail said:
No, you missed out and that's why you made this thread.

I haven't missed out on anything. 

What exactly have I missed out on? Please do elaborate.

I went back to mine and banged them after. 

Looks like you're the one that missed out you pathetic virgin.

HEROIN

Machine
VermillionTown said:
Op what if I told you that there are numerous ppl out there incl me who experienced it and say it's nothing special

BlazeATrail said:
HEROIN said:

youre still a retard

just lol at saying it like its my fault for being a virgin and i should feel bad when its something that was imposed on me by satan or god or idk i really dont know what i did to suffer like that im a good person ive been to church i give money to the homeless sometimes

HEROIN

Machine
Bone Deficient said:
HEROIN said:
youre still a retard

just lol at saying it like its my fault for being a virgin and i should feel bad when its something that was imposed on me by satan or god or idk i really dont know what i did to suffer like that im a good person ive been to church i give money to the homeless sometimes

LMAO

Admitting and boasting about this stuff is code red for being an asshole dude. :lol:

what do you mean i dont understand

HEROIN said:
VermillionTown said:

BlazeATrail said:

youre still a retard

Whatever you say buddy. 

This is why we need a Bash the Scene/normal conversation sub forum for people who know what they're talking about.

Sick of all these "life ends at 20 JB or death" shit posts.

gold

Joke
Rotters
heroin you are virign
even a fat whale is too much for your virgin dick

HEROIN

Machine
BlazeATrail said:
HEROIN said:

youre still a retard

Whatever you say buddy. 

This is why we need a Bash the Scene/normal conversation sub forum for people who know what they're talking about.

thats completely legit

science would agree stop coping boyo

gold said:
heroin you are virign

yes kissless and handholdless what do you mean a fat whale is too much for my dick?

HEROIN said:
BlazeATrail said:
Whatever you say buddy. 

thats completely legit

gold said:
heroin you are virign

yes kissless and handholdless what do you mean a fat whale is too much for my dick?

The only one coping here, is you.

HEROIN

Machine
BlazeATrail said:
HEROIN said:
thats completely legit

The only one coping here, is you.

coping by accepting the red pill while you sweep it under the rug?

HEROIN

Machine
BlazeATrail said:
HEROIN said:
coping by accepting the red pill while you sweep it under the rug?

:facepalm:

I'm not a virgin though and have had girlfriends...

ok but how does that make "life ends at 20" theory any less valid

HEROIN said:
BlazeATrail said:
:facepalm:

I'm not a virgin though and have had girlfriends...

ok but how does that make "life ends at 20" theory any less valid

Because I'm interested in girls above 18 maybe. You know, like most normal men?