you'll never be 15 and in love

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you'll never be 15 and in love[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]not worrying about rent, bills, student loans[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you're in your 20's now[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]gotta get a good job[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]gotta be a serious man now[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]all the good ones are taken[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you have missed out on teenage love[/font]

This gets posted every month but it legit hurts reading it and realizing that you will never be a teen again

assburger

Gigachad
i wouldve had it if i was normal

only a bullet can save me now

chink

Slayer
someone is eventually going to go er if ppl keep posting this

lacuna cortex

Slayer
lmao WTF LOL I'm 20 and I spend less than 5 minutes max worrying about bills/rent...

It's called getting a job that pays well.. school loans lmao? 0. 

Most people have money troubles bc they literally waster half their earnings on total garbage. 

You don't gotta be "muh serious man"

If anything at least I can take consolation in that all my high school friends missed out on teenage love as well.. at 15 we were all just private sheltered schoolkids... I spoke to a lot of people and was friends with many people in my freshman high school year and legit almost ALL the guys and girls were virgins.. Idk where these meme comes from that all kids are losing it at 12 LOLTBH.. I hadn't even fucking discovered masturbation yet at 12 

:cage: