• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You won't be seeing me anymore.

BIGPIG

Joke
lol @ seeking the "truth" about life from a bunch of autistic freak psychotic in real life rejects. lol @ you listening to their advice like it was anything meaningful.

flush yourself.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
have a nice life.

Dantino said:
I've been on Puahate, Sluthate, and now Lookism for a combined total of about 4 years.

I started out like many of us did - hurt, inquisitive, and seeking the truth about life.

I tried and TRIED to be as altruistic and genuine as I could, but the more I posted threads about healthful looksmaxing habits, the more the sad truth about this whole forum culture came into play...

Simply put, we all hate each other here with an animalistic drive (with the exception of a FEW good souls). That doesn't mean that at a core level, we are nihilistic and evil beings, but rather, our combined fruits of failure and rejection simply project themselves onto all of us in a myriad of ways.

I'm no angel. There have periods of time whereas I'd simply log onto these forums with the sole intention of causing the most jealously and pain that I could possibly inflict - (let's face it; many of you are adamant that i'm a gayfaced loser with a silver spoon up his ass, and with perfectly good reason) and that in itself is detrimental to anything that I appeared to be, seemed to strive towards, or remained a memory as.

I've suffered the childhood as an incel, and the legacy in my mind will remain as such, no matter how good-looking I think I am currently. To cut to the chase, i'm sorry to ALL of those I have offended, and for a select few - AMOGGED and his followers - your criticism was well deserved and at the core of things, you were 100% correct.

Goodbye.

Good-bye, Dantino....and good luck.

no, :blush: don't leave, I'm a height theorist I still don't know what your height is, one time you were 6ft plus the other you were 5ft9. Also was that sex story when you were getting coffee or something like that true.

he's made it over to the other side. when i have completed my looksmaxing journey and ascended, i, too, will make a thread like this.

[video=youtube]