something fucking normal

not even anything special

yet you will still never have this

HEROIN

Chad
DOLPHMOGGED said:
no one cares
coping

if you never had sluts like this to hang out with and send you nudes and fuck while you were 12-18 you will never be healed

you will probably go mentally insane from the damage and kill people and do sick fucked up shit if you DIDNT HAVE THAT

Chincel

Normie
1. Who cares? And 2. Most guys of your generation won't either, you were just born too late.

Remember to blame your parents, they willingly thrust you into a world seeing the trends in sexual selection and paying Russian roulette with the sheer odds of you being acceptable having been so small. THEY DID THIS TO YOU. Never forget that.

DOLPHMOGGED

Normie
HEROIN said:
DOLPHMOGGED said:
no one cares
coping

if you never had sluts like this to hang out with and send you nudes and fuck while you were 12-18 you will never be healed

you will probably go mentally insane from the damage and kill people and do sick fucked up shit if you DIDNT HAVE THAT
i didnt have that and im not going crazy
speak about yorself

HEROIN

Chad
Chincel said:
1. Who cares? And 2. Most guys of your generation won't either, you were just born too late.

Remember to blame your parents, they willingly thrust you into a world seeing the trends in sexual selection and paying Russian roulette with the sheer odds of you being acceptable having been so small. THEY DID THIS TO YOU. Never forget that.
lol at pretending not to care about the most important thing in life

HUGE HUGE HUGE fucking cope every fucking dude gets girls or at least in the worst cases gets girls to hang out i literally have zero female contact.. genuine incels like us are something extremely rare

my parents are not to blame i am the one to blame i had all the tools and opportunities to succeed and i fucked up... a fucking JB was raping me at one point and had other girls like me... after that i screwed myself even worse and i havent had any kind of female contact since i was 13
[hr]
DOLPHMOGGED said:
HEROIN said:
coping

i didnt have that and im not going crazy
speak about yorself
you are denying it

you cant have mental health without teen girls in your teen years

soon you will start harming people

go ahead make them feel the payne we've been feeling

so what if they are innocent people... so are we yet we suffer worse than any other possible suffering on this god damned planet