You will never have this

purps drank

Slayer

H

hikikomori

purps drank said:
You can pay for it

And that's an Instawhore right? You can definitely pay for it. Instagram models don't get paid for putting their pics up on Instagram like agencies pay actual models. Where do you think they get the money to fund their lavish lifestyles boyo? Dubai porta potty action.

An Instagram model was paid $40k over 2 days to get gang-banged by 20 Saudis. Including scat play. I'm pretty sure if you just wanted her to yourself and you didn't want to shit in her mouh or other crazy shit like that, you could fuck her for far, far less than $40k.

hikikomori said:
purps drank said:
You can pay for it

And that's an Instawhore right? You can definitely pay for it. Instagram models don't get paid for putting their pics up on Instagram like agencies pay actual models. Where do you think they get the money to fund their lavish lifestyles boyo? Dubai porta potty action.

An Instagram model was paid $40k over 2 days to get gang-banged by 20 Saudis. Including scat play. I'm pretty sure if you just wanted her to yourself and you didn't want to shit in her mouh or other crazy shit like that, you could fuck her for far, far less than $40k.

This is important to know

Fashion models aren't like that, but they do similar seedy stuff.

purps drank

Slayer
hikikomori said:
purps drank said:
You can pay for it

Nah she does a lot of actual modeling on account of her flawless bone structure