• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You will never be white

PajeetCel

No they don't think that way and I already know you're a white nationalist troll.

Asian women already know they look superior to white women, they don't want to look like them.
LMAO, maybe not east asian, but in south asia white skin is the beauty standard and yes they do try to look like white girls. Asian women aren't jealous of white women, they think white is better though, and the closer they can get to whiteness, I.E. being with a white man, the closer they are to making it and improving their status.

Why do you think Asian women discriminate against their own men so much?

Thomas Cruise

Proudly Vaccinated. Straight Edge for Life.
LMAO, maybe not east asian, but in south asia white skin is the beauty standard and yes they do try to look like white girls. Asian women aren't jealous of white women, they think white is better though, and the closer they can get to whiteness, I.E. being with a white man, the closer they are to making it and improving their status.

Why do you think Asian women discriminate against their own men so much?

No dummy it's because white men are the most attractive.

LMAO @ thinking you need to invent some kind of conspiracy theory to explain why Asian women want to get with white men.

Also, Hapas are more attractive than white kids to white people.

PajeetCel

No dummy it's because white men are the most attractive.

LMAO @ thinking you need to invent some kind of conspiracy theory to explain why Asian women want to get with white men.

Also, Hapas are more attractive than white kids to white people.
And why do you think they think white men are the most attractive... You really are low IQ

Thomas Cruise

Proudly Vaccinated. Straight Edge for Life.
And why do you think they think white men are the most attractive... You really are low IQ

"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women"

The thing is, with blacks in the west, racism towards them is seen as unacceptable. Racism to pajeets such as myself is seen as okay, for pajeet men life is on very hard mode. Let alone being a short pajeet male such as I.
Such cope, people express racism to blacks differently by treating them bad. Doesn't mean it's less than racism against curries its just different.

LMAO, maybe not east asian, but in south asia white skin is the beauty standard and yes they do try to look like white girls.
If you live in England, I'm actually surpised at this statement. Curries are like the most endogamous group in Britain. 99% of them are curry (their own race) only for LTR etc. Even 5"8 average looking curries can get a girl of their own race here.

reptiles

Champion
I don't wanna look like white I wanna look like him.

1633913790998.png

But he has trait's unfornately most commonly seen in whites tall as fuck skull and the lack of bug eyes.

Redlooks

Regular
Nope, I'm bengali my friend. Sorry to burst your bubble but ethnic women and some men really do think like this. Have you never heard of colourism?
it's just westernization. Most people prefer their own by far. but the more you live by western standards the more you get impacted by its beauty standards.

ugliest

Champion
Im 75% white and its meh

Inherited white height but also white autism

Even 90+ whites dont have it much better

CUNTPUNT

Regular
A lot of ethnics, even among my fellow pajeet males. A lot of ethnics they worship whites, the worship comes from their hatred of their own skin, where the opinion and attention of the god-tier whites is worth so much more to them, much more than their own self worth. Asian women are the most prominent example, many citing that asian men are like brothers (funny you never hear white women justifying that white men are like brothers) or that asian men are too controlling/abusive (but if Tyler beats you it's okay, it's just a bad apple). Can you just come clean and say you hate your own skin colour? It's pathetic you feel the need to put others down to justify your "preference", I say preference because like that because it's not a preference. It's a requirement, a preference suggests there is compromise, there isn't a compromise with these sorts of people. Pajeet men are just as guilty of this, they think that it's a status symbol fucking a white woman and that white is superior.

Just know, no matter how much white dick you suck, no matter how many times you self degrade yourself. YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE. And that's the brutal truth.
Brutal reality pill. I’ve made a post about this before. I can’t stand self hating ethnics who worship whites. Indians seems to be the biggest offenders, embarrassing themselves just to get the attention of a mediocre white foid. Those same white people who have so little respect for you they literally made you a meme in the western world with “send bobs and vagene”. Those same white people that call you a midget curry shitskin behind your back. I have no respect for ethnics who hate their own race. Be proud of yourself and your people, who gives a fuck what these white cunts think.
Saying all this being white myself.

bittercurry

Sexy Southhall Punjabi Uncle
He's really good looking and has a tall skull better than most indians bro.
you are obsessing with individual features. His skull is extremely tall and big yes. He is kinda good looking though, yes, just never noticed it before.