• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You will never be Tom Marvolo Riddle

gaunt

Machine
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I had never kissed a boy before.. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I just started middle school and I met a boy at the mall..he wanted my number. We talked on a bench about whatever young people talk about. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]He asked for a kiss..I said no. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]He kept bugging me. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Finally I agreed to a kiss on his cheek..only when I went in for his cheek, he turned his face and kissed my mouth and forced a wet kiss(I didn't know this sneaky move existed). On top of everything else, he grabbed my butt and commented on it being nice. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I gave him a fake number and was traumatized. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I kept wiping off my mouth for an hour. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]People can act like..what trump did wasn't anything serious. But to me forcing a kiss is very traumatic. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Probably the reason why to this day...I do not kiss on the first date.[/font]

chadrat
HQNP
gaunt said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I just started middle school and I met a boy at the mall..he wanted my number. We talked on a bench about whatever young people talk about. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Finally I agreed to a kiss on his cheek..only when I went in for his cheek, he turned his face and kissed my mouth and forced a wet kiss(I didn't know this sneaky move existed). On top of everything else, he grabbed my butt and commented on it being nice. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I gave him a fake number and was traumatized. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I kept wiping off my mouth for an hour. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]People can act like..what trump did wasn't anything serious. But to me forcing a kiss is very traumatic. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Probably the reason why to this day...I do not kiss on the first date.[/font]

:what:

:banderas:

asiancel

Champion
another reason women love badboys. good looking people tend to be bad people.

Liberated

+
Autists
gaunt said:

Tom riddle is the only legit slayer in the movie

High IQ + good looks + dark triad = easy mode

flesh

Rotter
6thmind said:
Lol @ trying so hard to constantly spam this when it's not even accurate anyway. Literally all those accounts are completely different people.

Voldemort went from MM to monster, and then got killed by a mediocre looking manlet. 
Voldemort's life story is a lookism tragedy.