you will NEVER be normal or happy because you missed out on this

LostTuna

Gigachad

:rambo2:

my borderline JB 17 yr old ex-gf was somewhat similar but still not as hot and fertile as this bitch

@mrz

i can feel the softness on my hand and got this slight mellow feeling in my mouth
[hr]
ill never touch a female butt

bump

LostTuna

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
I had that and I'm still fucked up.
nah trust me if u had a high quality JB gf you would have not found this forum lmao

LostTuna

Gigachad
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:

she's nothing special tbh
[hr]
must be a personal taste type thing and i'm prolly being somewhat halo'd by her prime age but god damn she is fucking perfect to me
[hr]
@"IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae" who is she btw? do u have any more pics? i just saved the pic in OP from a thread the other day

LostTuna

Gigachad
feg said:
cope srs. it's at least 90% true. u can't develop 100% normally and be truly happy in life if u missed out on love with a prime JB

LostTuna said:
she's nothing special tbh
[hr]
must be a personal taste type thing and i'm prolly being somewhat halo'd by her prime age but god damn she is fucking perfect to me
[hr]
@"IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae" who is she btw? do u have any more pics? i just saved the pic in OP from a thread the other day

I shared the first pics.
dumping all tbh

I like her phenotype too, she is one of the user's friend.
I also know one girl who has the same phenotype, can pm you pics.

Btw faggot stop posting about being NT you shitlord, I would slay hard in your face.

feg

Chad
LostTuna said:
feg said:
cope srs. it's at least 90% true. u can't develop 100% normally and be truly happy in life if u missed out on love with a prime JB
I NEVER WAS NORMAL

and that's why I never got that, and my lunacy later turned into an asset so dgaf

LostTuna

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
[hr]

I shared the first pics.
dumping all tbh

I like her phenotype too, she is one of the user's friend.
I also know one girl who has the same phenotype, can pm you pics.

Btw faggot stop posting about being NT you shitlord, I would slay hard in your face.
:glasses:

:rage: :rage:

fuarkkkkk. only her nose/mouth area isn't 100% ideal to me but she's still perfect.

PM me pics of the other girl who has a similar phenotype plz @IamNarratorsretrudedmaxillae
[hr]
feg said:
LostTuna said:
I NEVER WAS NORMAL

and that's why I never got that, and my lunacy later turned into an asset so dgaf
true yeah i forgot some ppl couldn't experience that cause they were fucked from the start

:crying: