• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

you will NEVER be normal or happy because you missed out on this

LostTuna

Machine

:rambo2:

my borderline JB 17 yr old ex-gf was somewhat similar but still not as hot and fertile as this bitch

@mrz

i can feel the softness on my hand and got this slight mellow feeling in my mouth

ill never touch a female butt

bump

LostTuna

Machine
Pathologically Lonesome said:
I had that and I'm still fucked up.

nah trust me if u had a high quality JB gf you would have not found this forum lmao

LostTuna

Machine
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:

she's nothing special tbh

must be a personal taste type thing and i'm prolly being somewhat halo'd by her prime age but god damn she is fucking perfect to me

@"IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae" who is she btw? do u have any more pics? i just saved the pic in OP from a thread the other day

LostTuna

Machine
feg said:

cope srs. it's at least 90% true. u can't develop 100% normally and be truly happy in life if u missed out on love with a prime JB

LostTuna said:
she's nothing special tbh

must be a personal taste type thing and i'm prolly being somewhat halo'd by her prime age but god damn she is fucking perfect to me

@"IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae" who is she btw? do u have any more pics? i just saved the pic in OP from a thread the other day

I shared the first pics.
dumping all tbh

I like her phenotype too, she is one of the user's friend.
I also know one girl who has the same phenotype, can pm you pics.

Btw faggot stop posting about being NT you shitlord, I would slay hard in your face.

feg

Rotter
LostTuna said:
feg said:

cope srs. it's at least 90% true. u can't develop 100% normally and be truly happy in life if u missed out on love with a prime JB

I NEVER WAS NORMAL

and that's why I never got that, and my lunacy later turned into an asset so dgaf

LostTuna

Machine
LostTuna said:

I shared the first pics.
dumping all tbh

I like her phenotype too, she is one of the user's friend.
I also know one girl who has the same phenotype, can pm you pics.

Btw faggot stop posting about being NT you shitlord, I would slay hard in your face.

:glasses:

:rage: :rage:

fuarkkkkk. only her nose/mouth area isn't 100% ideal to me but she's still perfect.

PM me pics of the other girl who has a similar phenotype plz @IamNarratorsretrudedmaxillae

feg said:
LostTuna said:

I NEVER WAS NORMAL

and that's why I never got that, and my lunacy later turned into an asset so dgaf

true yeah i forgot some ppl couldn't experience that cause they were fucked from the start

:crying: