• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You will never be an NT mogging machine going to resturants everyday with your social circle

Hanaa

surgeries till Chadlite, then running JBW in China
Autists
She is not innocent you fckn idiot

she is a hippie

-hippies dye their hair
-Try to dress in a unique way
-Hang out with foreigners
-Get low IQ neck tats

Aka Britcel’s looksmatch
Britcel.png

You're telling me this ugly ass motherfucker with the pig nose actually fucks in ChinkLand? Absolute LifeFuel JBW

I must go to China asap and lifemog him and cuck him

EthnicTakeover

⭐⭐Bunny Crew⭐⭐ Biste brahmin kriegst a Gehmalin
HBO Manlets
Also lol @ u

View attachment 256196

I’ve been speaking to her since November last year and slayed her a few times. I don’t even post about the majority of my slaying on here, it would drive you to self harm you frail shitskincel lol
Dude you just can’t admit she is slant eyed can you?

muh Russian princess

:cage:

EthnicTakeover

⭐⭐Bunny Crew⭐⭐ Biste brahmin kriegst a Gehmalin
HBO Manlets
View attachment 256200

I’m making bank as of August, 185cm, large frame, big cock, NT, light hair & blue eyes
View attachment 256200

I’m making bank as of August, 185cm, large frame, big cock, NT, light hair & blue eyes
i will submit this photo to Communist party and tell them you are making fun of their slant eyes and also live in China

enjoy getting Ching chonged in jail by high T Chinese sumo warriors. Your light hair and blue eyes will indeed help their erection

Hanaa

surgeries till Chadlite, then running JBW in China
Autists
View attachment 256200

You're ugly as shit. I know you're butthurt but trust me I'm honest, I'm always honest when it comes to looks.

You literally are one of the ugliest whites I've ever seen.

You look like a pig, it's your skin complexion + pig nose

I dick mog you, I face mog you, I pheno mog you, I mog Dark Triad mog you.

I don't have an issue with you personally, but sorry I felt like I had to be honest, you really are ugly as fuck, you simply look like a pig

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
i will submit this photo to Communist party and tell them you are making fun of their slant eyes and also live in China

enjoy getting Ching chonged in jail by high T Chinese sumo warriors. Your light hair and blue eyes will indeed help their erection
Go for it, I do nothing illegal and don’t talk shit about China, this site doesn’t even require a VPN which means it is likely monitored lol

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
You're ugly as shit. I know you're butthurt but trust me I'm honest, I'm always honest when it comes to looks.

You literally are one of the ugliest whites I've ever seen.

You look like a pig, it's your skin complexion + pig nose

I dick mog you, I face mog you, I pheno mog you, I mog Dark Triad mog you.

I don't have an issue with you personally, but sorry I felt like I had to be honest, you really are ugly as fuck, you simply look like a pig
Holy fuck all this crying lol, ur mad as fuck

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
is it burning you up this bad that you had to come back fifteen minutes after posting a react?
Was talking to someone from work, way to avoid the previous posts question lmao

friendless truecel detected

baby

killing bl0w
Oldcels
just came back from restaurent, tummy full as fuc

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
keep burning with rage chinacel
I’m chilling in my apartment chilling with Netflix and booze after a weekend of slaying and hanging out with buddies
U came into the thread to talk shit with no reason because ur an angry loser faggot lol