• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

You will never be an NT mogging machine going to resturants everyday with your social circle

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
D6190EF8-11F7-43DF-94E7-A50EC8E5F6F3.jpeg

Legit, I got wasted with friends last night and cooked Korean BBQ, I’m one of the elite

Lol at you incel, thinking you are superior to these people

They have friends, girlfriends, and appreciate life. That is why they made the effort to go out and meet people with similar interest to them (reddit). No matter how much you insult them for being ugly, they are much better than you.

this looks surprisingly comfy and all of these people look decent and highly relatable. however the feeling of being socially obligated to regularly hangout with people really drags me down. I just dont think I have it in me to hang out with anybody on a regular basis in the real world, I literally get all of my social requirement online through lookism and various online acquaintances, any more than that and I rapidly begin to feel smothered/obligated

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
Dkdjs
Lol at you incel, thinking you are superior to these people

They have friends, girlfriends, and appreciate life. That is why they made the effort to go out and meet people with similar interest to them (reddit). No matter how much you insult them for being ugly, they are much better than you.

The guys are soys

Some of the girls are somewhat attractive and you can get they get massive chads mushrooms 😅

misterstabone

Σ♂️ grindset
Its an Asian you fckn idiot

Look at the way she is holding chopsticks. You think a whitey can do that?
Hell no.
asians hold chopsticks at the absolute ends lol ur so uncultured buddy. thats why I called her a larping asian...

brahmins...

Last edited:

EthnicTakeover

⭐⭐Bunny Crew⭐⭐ Biste brahmin kriegst a Gehmalin
HBO Manlets
Lol she’s Russian and has been here for like 6 years, keep crying
you can easily tell by her skin tone alone that she is Asian

Plus the pointy chin is a super Asian trait

Not to mention her way of holding chopsticks (which is why you conveniently had to mention she has lived here for 6 years)

the last thing to mention is how her entire body posture screams Asian. I am on phone so can’t be bothered to dig up the differences to prove it but gooks are well known for shit body posture. Most of them are super skinny so the bad body posture flairs out even more

Just absolute lol. When you are ashamed that all you could get are gooks, you have to claim some dyed bimbo gook is Russian

it’s over for you . Through and through

@misterstabone look at this cuck. All that JBW bullying got to him

Last edited:

misterstabone

Σ♂️ grindset
Not to mention her way of holding chopsticks (which is why you confidently had to mention she has lived here for 6 years)

the last thing to mention is how her entire body posture screams Asian. I am on phone so can’t be bothered to dig up the differences to prove it but gooks are well known for shit body posture which is also another reason they are perceived as ugly

Lastly , just cuz it’s so pathetic. you love to brag about your slays which is what all your old threads are about, not one place did you mention slaying a Russian in China.

Just absolute lol. When you are ashamed that all you could get are gooks, you have to claim some dyed bimbo gook is Russian

dont make it so obvious that youve never been at least on an innocent date with an asian chick

:goodfellas:

asians are the easiest to persuade too...

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy

Not to mention her way of holding chopsticks (which is why you conveniently had to mention she has lived here for 6 years)

the last thing to mention is how her entire body posture screams Asian. I am on phone so can’t be bothered to dig up the differences to prove it but gooks are well known for shit body posture which is also another reason they are perceived as ugly

Lastly , just cuz it’s so pathetic so I want to expose you further. you love to brag about your slays which is what all your old threads are about, not one place did you mention slaying a Russian in China.

She’s Russian you nutcase

EthnicTakeover

⭐⭐Bunny Crew⭐⭐ Biste brahmin kriegst a Gehmalin
HBO Manlets
dont make it so obvious that youve never been at least on an innocent date with an asian chick

:goodfellas:

asians are the easiest to persuade too...
She is not innocent you fckn idiot

she is a hippie

-hippies dye their hair
-Try to dress in a unique way
-Hang out with foreigners
-Get low IQ neck tats

Aka Britcel’s looksmatch

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy

Lastly , just cuz it’s so pathetic so I want to expose you further. you love to brag about your slays which is what all your old threads are about, not one place did you mention slaying a Russian in China.

Also lol @ u

08D2CCCC-405B-452A-868A-AFD7ED910B26.jpeg

I’ve been speaking to her since November last year and slayed her a few times. I don’t even post about the majority of my slaying on here, it would drive you to self harm you frail shitskincel lol