You think this low inhibition thug complains about being incel?(LMAO)

Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0


 You think you'll ever see this guy on an incel forum? You think he sits in his room crying over not getting any pussy everynight? You think he faps 6+ times a day instead of looking for real pussy? You think people bully him? You think women friendzone him? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think the term "ethnic" means anything to the sluts he bones everynight? You think he worries about looksmaxxing? :lol:

Just LMAO if you think this dude couldn't slay. He would outslay your typical Chad in seconds. :lol:
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
he's getting enough action in prison, he ain't incel
You're right he's slaying female guards everynight that's for sure :lol:
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
57
Reputation
0
just lol buddy boyo said:
lmao everything about his face besides his eyebrows (god tier) is beta and not masculine. 
brb gay lips
brb cute button nose
brb beta exposed big eyes
brb narrow temples

but who was massive compensation?
What? He looks high T and primitive. Not LTR material (like he gives a fuck) but he is low inhib and will have girls with a psycho fetish going after him.

High T + Low Inhib = LIFE

Reminds me of this Low inhib badboy slayer

 
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
309
Reputation
1
no way is he non incel, womn like quiet nice guy gentlemen. Why would a woman choose him over a gentle sweet guy who brings her flowers every morning???? Looks don't matter, its all about treating women with respect and dignity.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
just lol buddy boyo said:
lmao everything about his face besides his eyebrows (god tier) is beta and not masculine. 
brb gay lips
brb cute button nose
brb beta exposed big eyes
brb narrow temples

but who was massive compensation?
Wtf?



Your narrow ass would shit yourself if he came at you. 

Beta? :lol:

@BalkanBadboy

Legit as always no way this guy looks low T or beta. Incels coping again in the face of masculinity like always. :lol:

And you can tell that dude you posted is a slayer these guys don't give a fuck looks are all it takes to slay along with low inhibition behavior of course.
 

primetime

Normie
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
1,459
Reputation
1
ColezRightFoot said:


 You think you'll ever see this guy on an incel forum? You think he sits in his room crying over not getting any pussy everynight? You think he faps 6+ times a day instead of looking for real pussy? You think people bully him? You think women friendzone him? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think the term "ethnic" means anything to the sluts he bones everynight? You think he worries about looksmaxxing? :lol:

Just LMAO if you think this dude couldn't slay. He would outslay your typical Chad in seconds. :lol:
.probably only getting low class garbage though..thats if not in prison
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
ColezRightFoot said:
IcedEarth said:
he's getting enough action in prison, he ain't incel
You're right he's slaying female guards everynight that's for sure :lol:
cope
[hr]
BalkanBadboy said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
lmao everything about his face besides his eyebrows (god tier) is beta and not masculine. 
brb gay lips
brb cute button nose
brb beta exposed big eyes
brb narrow temples

but who was massive compensation?
What? He looks high T and primitive. Not LTR material (like he gives a fuck) but he is low inhib and will have girls with a psycho fetish going after him.

High T + Low Inhib = LIFE

Reminds me of this Low inhib badboy slayer

those are the kind of ghetto low class whores you dont want to put your dick anywhere near in the first place
 
Top