• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

you think this girl would even talk to you at a bar?

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3


:what:
 

Viral

Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
3
looks like an escort tbh. plus do oldies even hit on guys 20-22?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #4

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
Viral said:
looks like an escort tbh. plus do oldies even hit on guys 20-22?

everyone is an escort to you shithead cause you dont ever go outside


reminds me of the time i was at a sushi restaurant with my ex mary and the korean sushi chefs called her a hooker

:cage:
 

Viral

Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
3
a_nimbus said:
Viral said:
looks like an escort tbh. plus do oldies even hit on guys 20-22?

everyone is an escort to you shithead cause you dont ever go outside


reminds me of the time i was at a sushi restaurant with my ex mary and the korean sushi chefs called her a hooker

:cage:



was he wrong?  :lmfao:
 

Dembroadbones

Regular
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,194
Reputation
2
All things considered, you're literally a 1. You're a 1/10. If she would talk to you, she'd suck any incel here off within minutes of meeting.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #7

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
Viral said:
a_nimbus said:
everyone is an escort to you shithead cause you dont ever go outside


reminds me of the time i was at a sushi restaurant with my ex mary and the korean sushi chefs called her a hooker

:cage:



was he wrong?  :lmfao:



how come she paid?  how come she invites me over and cooks me ribeye steaks with a glass of wine

how come i fucked her over a hundred times

either im one filthy rich bastard or she is my sugar momma?
 

asiancel

Champion
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
14,251
Reputation
337
whatever age she told you, add another 10 and that's her actual age. she looks 50
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
asiancel said:
whatever age she told you, add another 10 and that's her actual age. she looks 50

:goodfellas:

cope some more you jealous bitch
 
Top