• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

"you sneeze too much?" "are you ok?"

Anakind

Champion
Severe Retard said:
Westphal said:
Lol

Can u pls remove at least the sig? Thx

But what does it mean?

Sneezing is annoying especially when a genetically failed incel subhuman does it. If a hot chad did it, people would just say "bless you".

Anakind

Champion
Severe Retard said:
but my ex coworker used to sneeze and people would say bless you and he wasn't a chad maybe 5/10 chubby

Then you really sneeze too much and you might want to see a doctor.

Anakind

Champion
Severe Retard said:
i don't sneeze too much I sneeze 3-4 times a day if im sick but my mom makes me pasta and I feel better.

I sneezed yesterday and girl said "ewww don't do that " in italian i translate and I say why and she doesn't tell me
why is my sneeze bad? is bad sneeze = incel?

Like I said, if women are repulsed by your presence, they are even more repulsed by you sneezing b/c they might get contaminated by incel fluids. :lol:

TheTrews

Regular
People tend to says bless you to everyone, incel or not.

Use Claritin for allergies. It's legit.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Severe Retard said:
what's so funny? Today they say "you sneeze to much get a hold of yourself" is this because of the way I look? 

Do I need to grow out hair do I look too ethnic?

My oneitis said "you sneeze a lot, are you ok" and I don't know what to say I don't sneeze my slayer co workers always make comments while they make pizza.

pasta di madonna

Yul Brynner

Regular
Severe Retard said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What does it mean? Does sneezing = loser?[/font]

Uhh yes. 

There was a major study done on incels and the on thing they all had in common was nose issues. They blew their noses a lot and would sneeze. Nose problems = incel.